Guess Who Has A Hair Album!!!!!!!!....Phytorelaxer Touch Up

Your hair looks great...especially after those rollers you put in. What exactly did you put in your hair to get that sheen? Good job! :)

natalied said:
Absolutely georgous!!! :) I can't wait to try the phyto for myself. I'm assuming you were pleased with the results. Did you use Index 2? Did you self relax?
Hey Natalied,

I am very pleased with phytorelaxer. It is a keeper :) . My stylist applied index 2 (I purchased) to my hair. I am still comtemplating index 1 though. I have very fine hair.

Thanks to:

Tigerly-Get the rollers
Bocagirl- same as above
Ballet Bun
Corbins
Pretty Brown Eyes
Kedra70
Natalie
Saddity
DangerouslyShy
Laina
MissBobbie
SherryLove
Labette
Audrachanell
Anky
Kitty 18
LovelyL8E
Isis
Yummy

Thanks for all the compliments ladies!!!!!!!:)

@MsK- That is the Mr. on the couch :) and I did banish him from the rest of of my pictures :lol: . BTW, you should definitely get the Caruso Rollers :) .

@Miss Jettsetter- LOL @ you trying to get to my lenght when I am trying to get to your lenght :lachen:

@CBJ- I went to Marica to get my hair done. BTW, get the Rollers!!!!

@FoxyBronx- My hairstlyist let my hair dry straight under they dryer and blew my hair out a little. The next day I did the Caruso Rollers.

@Toinette- thanks for the compliments girl. A little bit of MAC helps :lol:

@MonaLisa- LOL I don't get trims anymore, I get a "dusting" with every relaxer. LOL @Kaddy- another satisfied customer :lol:

@Lovelymissyoli- at that time I had no products in my hair. Maybe there is some leftover colourshines in my hair :look:

Last edited:
MonaLisa said:
Looking Good Nice!

Isn't Phyto just the best?!!
*I hear KAddy whispering in my ear...*
64.gif
Although, I really have been yelling it
27.gif

Your hair looks AWESOME!!!!
08.gif

I told myself I wasn't going to purchase anything, but your results from the steam rollers is really tempting me.

Now see...you are going to make me order some extra rollers for my caruso steamer! Your hair is gorgeous! Ok I must go search for more info on this phytorelaxer!

kombov_dymond said:
WOW! Your hair is pretty girl!

I have GOTTA check out those rollers too! :sekret:

How long were you in braids?
I was in braids for 2 months. You should really get the roller because it is great for last minute styling :)

Girl your hair is looking SOO good. I am jealous. It is a lot longer than mine now. I can't beleive you think it didn't grow.

Wolftrap said:
Girl your hair is looking SOO good. I am jealous. It is a lot longer than mine now. I can't beleive you think it didn't grow.
I really wish that I took a before picture because I really don't see the growth :(

Back