Come on in and see Mama Coily's progress

Her hair looks so healthy! Great job! When you find LHCF and keep it simple, hair has no choice but to thrive:yep:!!

I have to add, Jcoily, she's a beautiful salt and pepper. I have to say I don't like the look of grey hair as it's coming in, but her picture has given me inspiration that it can be very elegant.

Oh wow JC!! You did an excellent job on mama Coily's hair. It is lookin' fly. Wait a minute chica, you better check yo facts again, 'cause I don't see no 70 year old in that pic.:grin:

OMG you are so sweet and you turned Mama Coily's hair around. LUv luv luv it. Congrats to you and your Mom!!!

We should all be so blessed as to have a wonderful daughter like you! I'm sure doing her hair is just the tip of the iceberg of all the caring things you do for your Mom! You will live long days for honoring your Mom!

Aww that is so sweet that you have taken care of your mom like this! Mom has to stay fly too! She has beautiful hair and a beautiful daughter too-inside and out!!

Wow, I JUST posted a pic of my mom's hair in my blog and how I want to help her and then I see your post. I'm inspired to step it up more with my mom's hair care. I will be doing it for her because she does not do her own hair, not even shampoo's. It's gonna be hard finding the time to do two heads but I'll try.

Your mom's hair looks really great! You are really sweet to do that for her.

Dang Mama Coily! That's awesome progress. Good job keeping your mom's hair in tip top shape!
What does she think of hair boards now?

Back