Color Eyebrows....

jaded_faerie

Hey ladies.
Im curious about all the ladies who lighten their brows at home. I just bought a creme hair bleach kit from CVS and would like to use it, but im scared of turning my brows blonde. Any tips on the length of time and applying the creme. TIA

i bleach my eyebrows all the time. i use the sally hansen bleaching kit. i leave it on for abotu ten minutes then i wipe it off. if it's not light enough, i put some more on and take it off after 2-3 minutes. Just keep checking them. The last time i did em I forgot i had the bleach on and my brows turned orange. i had some of the "beautiful collection" semi-permanent dye in a dark brown so i just redyed them.

When you dye your eyebrows, how do you avoid/combat staining your skin around your eyebrow hairs?

I used to use Sally Hanson's facial hair bleach. Be sure to make sure the creme is evenly distributed on your brows or else some will be black and some will be light. Be very careful so that the creme doesn't fall into your eyes. I used to leave mine on for approximately 15 minutes. It takes a couple of tries to get it right. You don't want to go too light. Been there, done that. :look:

Love your avatar, BTW. :grin:

Back