College students UNITE

HI Ladies,

Well I'm transitioning, so I shouldn't have to do too much to my hair. It's my last year at Penn State, and I've been transitioning since January so I think I've got the hang of things. I've stopped using products with parabens & alcohols, so I have to make sure that I stock up on those before I go back to school, otherwise I'll go crazy. I'm still trying to find the right oil for my scalp--I was thinking of buying jojoba.

I don't wear my hair out much cuz of the two textures, so styling my hair isn't a big deal. When I do want to go straight I'll just use my friend's Maxiglide, or I'll rollerset. I have no idea how long it's gonna take me to be natural because my hair is brastrap, and I don't plan on having any major cuts. Ideally, I'd love to be natural by the time I graduate in May 2007, but length is a big thing for me, so it might take me 2 years (ugh!) I love long hair, my bf loves long hair, and everyone's just usd to seeing me with long hair...but who knows, I could have a change of heart!

Back