Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Steeping a nice brew for Friday.:lick:

I have about 3 more Wash Days using Tea(s).

It is my plan in January to switch back to Coffee Rinses until about March/April.

Will also pull out my Jar Of Joe, the Pomade Shop's Coffee Pomade and my Espresso Hair Cream from Bear Fruit Hair.:grin:

I have my ground Columbian Supreme ready to go....so, we'll see.

Last edited:
I'm wide awake (4:54am)That's what I get for applying henna late & using camomile tea as my liquid 2bags..I let it sit too..My hair/scalp feels great,very soft,no shed...Going to Dc for a couple more hrs..

Happy Hair Growing!

Steeping a nice brew for Friday.:lick:

I have about 3 more Wash Days using Tea(s).

It is my plan in January to switch back to Coffee Rinses until about March/April.

Will also pull out my Jar Of Joe, the Pomade Shop's Coffee Pomade and my Espresso Hair Cream from Bear Fruit Hair.:grin:

I have my ground Columbian Supreme ready to go....so, we'll see.

IDareT'sHair I pulled my coffee stuff out this week too..
After I wash this Dc out,I will rub Jar Of Joe on my scalp & BASK Java Bean on my ends..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I picked up a premium Dark Roast at Panera earlier this week, so I will use that today and also use the Tea I already steeped.

Speaking of "Jar Of Joe" I still need to pull out my Coffee Pomade from the Pomade Shop.

Lita

I should have picked that Peppermint Pomade (from the Pomade Shop) since they have that Free Shipping going on. :ohwell:

I meant to do that. I'll think about it at work. But I might skip it and wait for the next Sale.

Because I said I wasn't ordering anything else until after Christmas.:look:

Lita

I should have picked that Peppermint Pomade (from the Pomade Shop) since they have that Free Shipping going on. :ohwell:

I meant to do that. I'll think about it at work. But I might skip it and wait for the next Sale.

Because I said I wasn't ordering anything else until after Christmas.:look:

IDareT'sHair I'm running low in my peppermint pomade..I need to reorder too..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I used the Kahve Leave in on wet hair. It melted right in and my comb was gliding through. I sealed with the oil and after drying, my hair was silky and smooth, nicely moisturized, and had a bit of swang. :yep:

I had used the Lotion on dry hair the other day. It gave just the right amount of moisture. I had applied a little from root to tip and then wrapped my hair. It ended up smooth and nicely moisturized.

That oil has such great ingredients that I'll be massaging it in and sealing with it regularly. :lick:

Lita

I used the Kahve Leave in on wet hair. It melted right in and my comb was gliding through. I sealed with the oil and after drying, my hair was silky and smooth, nicely moisturized, and had a bit of swang. :yep:

I had used the Lotion on dry hair the other day. It gave just the right amount of moisture. I had applied a little from root to tip and then wrapped my hair. It ended up smooth and nicely moisturized.

That oil has such great ingredients that I'll be massaging it in and sealing with it regularly. :lick:

Brownie518 Thanks,great review..I will surly purchase her next sale.

Happy Hair Growing!

The camomile tea always makes a great addition to henna..After I rinsed out the henna,only 3 hairs..After the over night Dc only 2..I know it was the tea..Hair is strong,but soft.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Someone among us is currently steeping rose petals:yep: while trying to figure out how she plans on using it:giggle:
Let us know how it goes @Nix08!

Speaking of rose petal, I havent drank my 2 cups in half a week and my skin is suffering! Wow. Hadnt realized how it smoothed out my face and made my skin all over soft and supple(r). Back on it today.

Also made the braid spray with rose and oolong, burdock and nettle with a LOT of oils (the air is so dry now!). Its been 2 days but so far this is the best braid spray yet!

Brewed some green tea. About to put it on under ORSR and avocado oil and keep it on until I go to the salon in the am.

I need to either buy or make a coffee oil. So many new things to try!

I put a bit of coffee in my final tea rinse last week (I mixed it with the Oolong tea and didn't rinse out) I think it made my hair look dull. Perhaps if I am going to use coffee, I should use it during my DC :scratchch

Sitting here with black tea in my hair right now for about an hour, about to add my conditioner and allow it to sit for about 45 minutes to an hour..

Can you ladies believe I got fancy and used multiple teas yesterday? Oonlong, red tea, burdock rock, marshmallow root, slippery elm and moringa. :grin: I'm officially one of you now!!! :yep:

Had some left over from the previous batch and used it today. The batch is a week old but it seemed to have worked just fine.

My hair and scalp is feeling much better with the old favorites added back in (nettle and burdock). The oolong is keeping it so soft.

Brewed some tea in bags for a final rinse after DC treatment

Black tea, moringa, peppermint, oolong tea.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Back