Coconut Milk is tha truth!!! SHINE!!!!!

GORGEOUS Hair!!! thanks for sharing! Please let us know what you did to your hair to achieve such a sleek look.

GORGEOUS Hair!!! thanks for sharing! Please let us know what you did to your hair to achieve such a sleek look.

Thanks so much:) I deep conditioned on dry hair with a whole can of coconut MILK, poured some honey and olive oil (eye balled it) and one whole egg. Then I put a shower cap on for about an hour and rinsed it out, shampoo'd with a no sulfate shampoo, deep conditioned with Garnier 3 minute deep conditioner (love that stuff) and some pantene curly hair deep conditioner (mixed together) then I rinsed out and applied Shea Moisture hair milk and tresemme heat protectant, blow dried my hair on cool air with my denman brush, and used argon oil to flat iron my hair. Dand that's alot of steps! lol

Last edited:
VERY pretty!!

hmmmm... I wonder how coconut milk would work for my hair.. my hair doesnt seem to like coconut oil :/

Hmm, I may use this instead of water in my kalpi tone paste this weekend!

Sent from my DROID2 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Oooh, now I see...
Very, very pretty! I have most of these ingredients, so I'll probably try this tomorrow.

cdawnlewis

Is your hair normally shiny, or is it sheeny (don't think that's a word, lol) and then this treatment made it shiny?

Oooh, now I see...
Very, very pretty! I have most of these ingredients, so I'll probably try this tomorrow.

@cdawnlewis

Is your hair normally shiny, or is it sheeny (don't think that's a word, lol) and then this treatment made it shiny?

Its usually sheeny lol, but this definitely brought out the inner bling!

I have been using the same mix for my DC, minus the coconut milk and I love it! ...... so guess who's going to be adding coconut milk to the mix???:yep::yep:

Is coconut milk found in traditional grocery store? Or Whole Foods type store?

OP, GORGEOUS!

Sent from my DROIDX

Back