CoCasta Shikakai Oil, Whats the deal?!

peachykeen

I got mine today in the mail. I bought it about 2 weeks ago because someone said they used it and like it. lol
Now Im thinking what is the big deal with it and what excactly are people doing with skikakai and amla oil and powder anyway. Can somone enlighten me, I think I am just going to use the oil as a hot oil treatment and moisturizer. But what about the powders and oils in their natural form. When do you apply it, how do you apply it?????? I have so many questions. :grin:

i like cocasta oil. its thick and smells good. on my relaxed hair it was a great moisturizer by itslef. on my natural hair its good but i wouldnt call it a moisturizer lol.

Do you really think its smells good? I kept hearing that. It has a wierd smell to me. I guess its smells nice compared to many other oils. Like neem:down:

OK I am natural now, but I do flat iron so hopefully it work for me. Im going to try a couple of things with it, since I paid for it.

Try it as a prepoo or HOT. I used to use it as for about an hour or overnight before washing, massaging my scalp after application for about 20 minutes. I could have sworn I felt my hair growing lol! From my personal experience, it's not even necessary to get into the powders if you don't want. I had excellent growth and scalp health with the oils.

Back