Co - wash every day

Zeal

Hey Ladies. I have started a vigorous workout and I need to wash my hair eveyrday because I am really sweating.

I have a 4b twa. I am using rehydrator spary my eqyss every day as well as MT scalp treatment. I am co-washing with J/A/S/o/N conditioner. Do you think that is a problem....

Ok it storming. I mught be signing off. But please give me a an answer or suggestion.

I used to co wash everyday.

The only suggestion I have is that after a few days of co washing and just applying my leave - in, my hair got a little dry anyways.

2 or 3 deep conditionings a week really helped with that.

So maybe it'd be beneficial to deep condition a little more if you are wetting your hair everyday.

I work out everyday and co-wash daily. I co-wash with V05 or HE Hello Hydration. Then I slather coconut oil and HE Hello Hydration on my hair and put it in a ponytail and go. My hair is so strong and healthy.

I used to co wash everyday.

The only suggestion I have is that after a few days of co washing and just applying my leave - in, my hair got a little dry anyways.

2 or 3 deep conditionings a week really helped with that.

So maybe it'd be beneficial to deep condition a little more if you are wetting your hair everyday.

I totally and completely agree with you, Neith. :yep: I co-wash daily, too. It's not enough for my hair. I need to start doing deep conditioning and even hot oil treatments, too.

OP, I am 4B, too. We need as much moisture as possible. Co-washing is the way to go, but nothing compares to deep conditioning.

I also co-wash daily and I've noticed that I have zero breakage now and when my hairs shed (a daily normal amount of shedding) they are extremely thick, long and full of elasticity. I co-wash in the mornings with Tresemme Curl Moisturizing Conditioner, scrunch a little bit of the conditioner into my hair after my shower and scrunch some Aloe Vera gel after that and go! : ) It's been a keeper.

I cowash everyday for the same reason. My hair loves it, I'm sure yours will to:yep:

I do moisturize daily and I DC about twice a month...HTH

How does the co washing daily work with texlaxed hair? I workout about 3 times a week doing bodystep and the sweat is brutal.

How does the co washing daily work with texlaxed hair? I workout about 3 times a week doing bodystep and the sweat is brutal.

It works very well :yep:

Depending on your hair, you may need to deep condition more, but it's a great option!

Most people don't experience the dryness though... so don't be afraid to give it a try. :yep:

Aside from deep conditioning during the week, I too co-wash every morning before work. I leave out the house with wet hair.

But what I did learn was that VO5 Freesia works really well as a leave-in; better than the Aussie Moist conditioner.

I used to Co-wash daily b/c of working out every day...now I just shampoo and condish wash 4x a week because my hair was starting to feel dry.

I use Aloe as a leave-in and my hair at the moment is thriving. I DC without heat once a week.

Back