Clarify at every shampoo?

skoloco

I normally shampoo and deep condition twice per week. Well, the last couple of weeks, I have clarified at each shampoo, prior to my regular shampoo (Nexxus Humectress). I have noticed that my hair is unbelievably softer than it ever has been. I think it's due to the extra clarification. But I always thought that clarifying will strip hair and shouldn't be done every wash.

Does anyone else clarify all the time and do you have the same result? Right now I am air drying my silky soft 5 weeks post, luscious hair that I just washed and deep conditioned :love:

I clarify with every wash, but I wash every week. My hair doesn't get soft and moisturized unless I do. It may also be because of the hard water, too.

I clarify more often now. Especially since I am am co washing more as I get more new growth. Co washing helps me manage the ng better.

I tried this 4 a while with Nexxus Aloe Rid ( the best clarifying poo ive ever used) but my hir ended up very dry:(,, although i still use the aloe rid quite often,, im a believer in this frequent clarifying so long as the hair doesnt get overly dry and for me thats hard to prevent

I wash every day/ everyother day, and clarify each time. It's the best thing I've found to keep my hair soft and moisturized.

I clarify almost every week with Suave daily clarifyer I find that my deep conditioners work better when I do.

naturallylovely said:

my sentiments exactly!!! the water is soooo hard where i live, so i HAVE to...

This is the same reason I do it. My hair was terrible before I discovered Kenra chelating shampoo for clarifying. My hair had a brassy looking film and was hard and breaking. I am so glad I found the culprit!

HoneyDew said:
This is the same reason I do it. My hair was terrible before I discovered Kenra chelating shampoo for clarifying. My hair had a brassy looking film and was hard and breaking. I am so glad I found the culprit!

i've been using elucence, but i wanna try the kenra now since i love their conditioner....

Back