Clairol Jazzing: How do you use this stuff?

poookie

Hey Everybody!

I bought a bottle of Clairol Jazzing in Cherry Cola, and i have no idea how to use it!

on the bottle, it says to apply to towel-dried hair... so does this mean i need to wash as usual THEN apply it, and wash again?

i'm confused. please help!!

and how do YOU use it?

yes wash first apply wash again condition :grin: :grin: post pics :grin:

thanks! i pre pooed, rinsed that out, applied the jazzing stuff (i didn't do it in sections, i just poured the stuff on. bad idea.), processed for 30 min. with heat, rinsed that out (college ladies, DON'T USE THIS STUFF IN THE DORM SHOWER! IT WILL STAIN THE ENTIRE STALL! i found out the hard way...), shampooed with castille soap, conditioned with HE long term relationship, then rinsed.

attached are before and after pics of the color (now just pay attention to the color! not the style...)

pros:
- my hair feels fine afterwards. no extreme dryness, no brittle hair, no nothing.

cons:
- this stained the shower stall dark magenta.
- it WILL stain your hands pink. even though i used gloves, my hands are still pink from rinsing.
- my scalp is now pink. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS and do it in sections so you dont get pink scalp like i did!

i kinda like the color, but i don't like how dark my hair is now. i miss my color from the 1st picture, and can't wait until this stuff comes out so i can lighten my hair again.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF5494.JPG
    DSCF5494.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF5502.JPG
    DSCF5502.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 46
For more intense color, apply it on clean dry hair and use with heat.

Rinses are harmless, seal your hair and are temporary. Use 2 bottles.

Try Cinnamon Spice

Back