Cinnamon Oil, growth?

nisha2004

Hey ladies just wondering if you guys have heard of cinnamon oil for growth (a dominican stylist told me this). Supposedly you take a cotton ball and rub your scalp w/ it the night before you wash and w/ consistant use its supposed to help grow your hair. Have you heard of this, and reviews if you've tried, what product/brand exactly. TIA

wow heard that you could use peppermint oil like that too i have a deep con made with cinnamon and it stimulates the scalp i like it the person that told me about the peppermint said she use a Q TIP AND PUT IT ON HER SCALP JUST A LITTLE BIT I TRYED BUT DIDNT DO IT ENOUGH TO SEE IF IT WORK HOPE SOME BODY COMES IN HERE THAT REALLY KNOWS:yep:

Hey ladies just wondering if you guys have heard of cinnamon oil for growth (a dominican stylist told me this). Supposedly you take a cotton ball and rub your scalp w/ it the night before you wash and w/ consistant use its supposed to help grow your hair. Have you heard of this, and reviews if you've tried, what product/brand exactly. TIA

There are a few threads regarding this. Cinnamon oil is said to fortify /strengthen your hair. I use it daily or everyother day not just before washing. It really helped with my shedding. The brand I use is made in the Dominican Republic and I buy it from the salon. However there is another dominican brand that I've seen sold around the way at the Asian BSS.

Back