Cichelle-Natural hair at waistlength...

DaughterOfZion1

Im sorry if this is embarrasing but i Just saw your hair in the "ladies who dont post pics thread" and you are at watislegth natural...so im just guessing u must have the longest hair on the board cuz that sucker pulled out must be LONG!!! lol:lachen:

jUst admiring....
its really beautiful!

:blush:

Wow, thank you! :blush:

But I don't have the longest hair on the board...or the prettiest. Believe that! We have some ladies with beautiful, long hair here. Some of them are my inspirations. :yep:

But I don't have the longest hair on the board...or the prettiest. Believe that! We have some ladies with beautiful, long hair here. Some of them are my inspirations. :yep:

ur hair is a dream Cichelle! :yep:

although its weird, not liking oils and such :lachen:

Im sorry if this is embarrasing but i Just saw your hair in the "ladies who dont post pics thread" and you are at watislegth natural...so im just guessing u must have the longest hair on the board cuz that sucker pulled out must be LONG!!! lol:lachen:

jUst admiring....
its really beautiful!

Cichelle has gorgeous hair... I'm thinking of having a baby with my white "Tarzan" so she can have hair like Cichelle's :)

I would :love: to trade hair for a day (or longer :lol:) with Cichelle.

Her hair is gorgeous. Thick, curly and long... What more could one ask for :)

Cichelle, how in the world do you do your hair? At that length I'd probably be washing once every two weeks and wearing a bun daily.

Cichelle's hair is insanely gorgeous ... and it grew so fast that it made my head spin.

Um whose hair is longer or prettier or thicker? :perplexed I would like to know!

Back