Cichelle-Natural hair at waistlength...

ur hair is a dream Cichelle! :yep:

although its weird, not liking oils and such :lachen:

LOL!

Naw, I like coconut oil a lot. I just can't use too much of it unless it's as a pre-poo and I'm about to wash it out. A little goes a long way for me. A lot makes my hair crunchy and dries out my ends.

Cichelle, how in the world do you do your hair? At that length I'd probably be washing once every two weeks and wearing a bun daily.

I don't do it. LOL! I wash it and put it in a bun. That's all.

I have just recently begun having the problem of my hot water starting to run out when I wash/detangle my hair. I feel kind of guilty using so much water, which is why I don't wash/cowash daily anymore even though I once again have time to do that.

I don't do it. LOL! I wash it and put it in a bun. That's all.

I have just recently begun having the problem of my hot water starting to run out when I wash/detangle my hair. I feel kind of guilty using so much water, which is why I don't wash/cowash daily anymore even though I once again have time to do that.

:lachen:Do you have a high water bill? I admire long-haired curlies who don't get discouraged with the amount of time it takes to do their hair. Your hair is gorgeous, I've been an admirer since joining this board.

Back