Christophe products for Wash N' Goers

kitkat3ny

Wash N' Go, great curl defintion product by Christophe

I've been looking around for a good hair conditioner and leave-in that leaves my texlax hair soft, shiney and great curl definition. I was at CVS and decided to pick up a 2oz sample of Christophe, Beverly Hills' Curl Defining conditioner in the green bottle for curly/wavy hair, pickup the $2.99 sample at CVS.. I have not been this happy w/ my hair since 2yrs ago! I absolutely found a staple product. I think these products are only sold at CVS. http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/detail?prodid=445713 My hair is so soft w/ great curl definition. I was skeptical about the product at first but I absolutely love it.

Since I only bought the conditioner, after my CW this morning, I just added a bit more of the same conditioner for a leave-in and that's it. Nothing else, so I could give this product an honest try. I believe there is a leave-in and a shampoo to compete the set.

Anyway I just wanted to share for those who are having trouble getting the best curl defintion without winding up w/ a hot mess instead. I've been frustrated sometimes embarrassed about my hair for last 2yrs. I jumped on too many bandwagons and had forgotten what I was using to help my hair thrieve. I can't stop staring at my hair. Yesterday my curls looks tired and crabby today refreshed!

You may still have to add something for shine though, but this product comes through for softness, definition and control.

Last edited:
I'm using the leave-in today for the first time. I love this product. This used w/ Biolage leave-in tonic make a nice set for curls. I wouldn't think this either since the leave-in tonic has silicone in it. But to be honest i've been searching through various products w/o silicone and my hair has looked like a bird's nest after the curls dry. Now that i'm using a product (biolage) w/ silicone, it looks great and is soft. The Christophe is a keeper! I didn't try the shampoo though, and probably wont. If anyone does give the shampoo a try please let me know what you think of it.

Re: **Updated-Christophe products for Wash N' Goers

After a few days of using Christophe, I have changed my mind. It's great with curl defintion, but dosn't leave my hair as soft as my Sally's Moisturizing treatment. Also his leave-in is a bit dry and I really don't see any benefit from the leave-in. I get the same results whether I use the leave-in or not.

Biolage Leave-in tonic, is headed back to the store. The silicone is deceptively drying. Now I see that I can't skimp on the silicone and get away with it. Bummer.....

I'm now looking into aloe & glycerin for curls. I've just ordered Smooth 'N Shine Polishing Curl Activator Gel, for Extra Dry Hair from Walgreens. Hopefully this will be a better fit.

Back