Christmas Wish List

luvlonghair

Hi ladies:) ,

I know it's only November 1st, but I just wanted to know what hair products/hair appliances will you be asking from your loved ones this Christmas.

I really want to try some more of the Aveda Line. How about you?

I would like a nice, large hooded hair dryer, along with some 3" rollers......... so i can start to wash/dc my hair at home!

I really want the Aveda DRC line and now you got me wanting to try the Sap Moss line, too...plus, if I could get my hands on one of those stand-alone hooded hairdryers...:cool:

I would like a professional hooded dryer w/stand that will be able to accommodate large rollers and my water head...

Kimberly said:
I really want the Aveda DRC line and now you got me wanting to try the Sap Moss line, too...plus, if I could get my hands on one of those stand-alone hooded hairdryers...:cool:

A stand-alone hooded drier would be GREAT! Ive always hated having to find the right height table/counter to accomodate the drier and also fit me under it. Such a drag. If anyone knows of any good ones, please forward me the link so i can pass it on to my Santa. Thanx! :grin:

Kimberly said:

Ooooooh, I want one of those tooo!!:D

i'm on a tight budget so this is my X-mas wish list:
  1. aveda sop moss
  2. space dryer helmet
  3. sedu flat iron
  4. pytho relaxer
  5. All Nexxus line
  6. Joico line
that's it for now

All I want for Christmas is T3's wet/dry flat iron & evolution blow dryer. However--I know I'll have to purchase these for myself. :ohwell: :lol:

KiniKakes said:
I would like a nice, large hooded hair dryer, along with some 3" rollers......... so i can start to wash/dc my hair at home!

OT :wave: Kini...where you been? Well, just letting you know that you were missed...that's all:p

Anyway, My list is tooooo long to post but I definitely want ALL Aveda sap moss products and ALL Damage Remedy products, Gold N Hot Stand dryer, Qhetmet products, sedu flat iron (just in case), Mizani hydrafuse conditioner, and some essentials oils.:)

Last edited:
Sweetg said:
i'm on a tight budget so this is my X-mas wish list:
  1. aveda sop moss
  2. space dryer helmet
  3. sedu flat iron
  4. pytho relaxer
  5. All Nexxus line
  6. Joico line
that's it for now

Wow Sweetg, I thought I had a list. :lol:

tsmith said:
OT :wave: Kini...where you been? Well, just letting you know that you were missed...that's all:p

Thanks girrrrllllll!!!!!!!!!! :) Thats so sweet! Ive just been really busy (and kinda stressed) by these internship applications i have due in the next couple of weeks. They are keeping my hands filled big time. After 11/15 i will be back on here regularly like i was!!!!! :grin: I miss you guys too, tons!!!

KiniKakes said:
Thanks girrrrllllll!!!!!!!!!! :) Thats so sweet! Ive just been really busy (and kinda stressed) by these internship applications i have due in the next couple of weeks. They are keeping my hands filled big time. After 11/15 i will be back on here regularly like i was!!!!! :grin: I miss you guys too, tons!!!

Oh yah I know about internships, do what you gotta do :)

Well all I want for Christmas is:

Keracare line
Sedu
essential oils

That's all I can think of for now. Im sure I'll add to that.

[size=+2]Well all I want for Christmas is:[/size]
[size=+2] [/size]
[size=+2]1)Keracare line [/size]
[size=+2] 2)All Nexxus line [/size]
[size=+2]3)Joico line[/size]
[size=+2] 4) All of the Kenra line
[/size]

KiniKakes said:

What kind of rollers KiniKakes? They have all kinds here in our area! Maybe I can give you an early Christmas gift.

ETA: I forgot my list. I really want a maxiglide! But I think I want the newer model so I probably will have to wait until after Christmas.

Last edited:
A free standing hooded dryer, a ceramic flat iron, the Aveda DRC line and the Sap moss line, more magnetic rollers, perm rods for my rod set (which I am wearing very well at this time **as I pat my hair with my hand**)
hmmm, i think that's it for right now. A girl can dream. I probably will be buying all this for myself

pink_n_green_iz_me said:
A free standing hooded dryer, a ceramic flat iron, the Aveda DRC line and the Sap moss line, more magnetic rollers, perm rods for my rod set (which I am wearing very well at this time **as I pat my hair with my hand**)
hmmm, i think that's it for right now. A girl can dream. I probably will be buying all this for myself

Watch sally's sale paper for perm rods. In August I think it was, I paid 49c per pack! (With my sally's card)

Also, theres a BSS here that sells a 12 pack of the rods for like 7.99. PM me if you want some.

KiniKakes said:
A stand-alone hooded drier would be GREAT! Ive always hated having to find the right height table/counter to accomodate the drier and also fit me under it. Such a drag. If anyone knows of any good ones, please forward me the link so i can pass it on to my Santa. Thanx! :grin:

You can try sitting you dryer on a ironing board so you can adjust the height, thats what I do.

I think I am going to have to split my list up and give half to my parents and one half to my Boyfriend

Aveda DR line- I want everything
Essations- Hair mender, and the two other conditioners
Lacio Lacio
Hairobics leave-in conditioner and scalp rejuvenator oil
Design Essentials leave in conditioner and moisturizing conditioner
Ors- olive oil serum, olive oil creme
B&B growth lotion and serum
3 boxes of henna and a big pack of cloves
More Jane carter nourish n shine and the creme version
Rusk smoother leave-in conditoner
More Essential oils- jasmine, tangerine, peppermint, lavender, lemongrass, sandalwood, rosemary, clary sage, vanilla
Carrier oils and butters- black castor oil, shea nut oil, rosa mosqueta oil, olive butter, monoi oil
More sage and rosemary plants for my patio so I can boil my own rinses
Glass containers with screw on caps with droppers for my oil mixes
Satin pillow cases
Sulphur Powder
Steam Rollers even though I just bought some Ceramic ones
This flat ironhttp://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P90609&categoryId=C11244

Okay, I think thats it for now

Wow! I woulda never thought of this!! Glad I didn't splurge and get that roll-around dryer! I just won me a 1875 Ionic Pro Hot Tools one on eBay for 25 bucks! I was gonna sell my old one, especially since old (dirty, and sometimes BROKE) dryers are considered vintage... But you know people love to ask to borrow dryers... Sorry, I'm not risking the lives of anymore of my appliances!! So that'll be the back-up :lol: !!

Oh. But Christmas List? When I was little I never wanted to wait until Christmas. Now that I'm old and buy myself stuff I'm NOT gonna wait until Christmas! So pretty much entire KeraCare line, Proclaim giftset, my dryer, and whatever else HERE I COME NOW!!! :lachen:
gymfreak336 said:
You can try sitting you dryer on a ironing board so you can adjust the height, thats what I do.

Well I'm not going to ask anyone for this. I'm getting it myself:

Hooded dryer
Rollers
a good leavein/setting lotion

Back