Christmas Wish List

I have a few items on my list:

The whole Sap Moss Line
Some more Aveda DR (I'm running out of my stash that I bought back in April)
Stand alone dryer (I'm so tired of adjusting my ironing board to get the right height for my tabletop dryer :lol: )

divinefavor said:
I have a few items on my list:

The whole Sap Moss Line
Some more Aveda DR (I'm running out of my stash that I bought back in April)
Stand alone dryer (I'm so tired of adjusting my ironing board to get the right height for my tabletop dryer :lol: )

Divinefavor, I was just wondering what size did you purchase and how often did you use these products for them to last you so long.

luvlonghair said:
Divinefavor, I was just wondering what size did you purchase and how often did you use these products for them to last you so long.

I bought the smaller size, I didn't want to purchase the liters right off the bat in case I didn't like it. :lol: I used DR sometimes every week and then every other week. I alternated with Elucence. There were a couple of times since April where I was trifling and didn't wash my hair for two weeks! :eek: The treatment is all used up now. But, I still have quite a bit of shampoo left, the regular conditioner is almost gone.

AVEDA DR line
BBD silk flat iron lotion, yank wave gel, spritz, flat iron pomade, & Glass
Pibbs 514 Dryer
Keracare Humecto in Tub

lala said:
I would like a professional hooded dryer w/stand that will be able to accommodate large rollers and my water head...

Ditto. This would definitely be a good gift for me to recieve.

divinefavor said:
I bought the smaller size, I didn't want to purchase the liters right off the bat in case I didn't like it. :lol: I used DR sometimes every week and then every other week. I alternated with Elucence. There were a couple of times since April where I was trifling and didn't wash my hair for two weeks! :eek: The treatment is all used up now. But, I still have quite a bit of shampoo left, the regular conditioner is almost gone.

O.k., thanks.

Do I need to get both conditioners or just one? I'm not sure how to use these conditioners since one is a treatment and the other is a regular conditioner. Can you please elaborate more on the usage of these.

luvlonghair said:
O.k., thanks.

Do I need to get both conditioners or just one? I'm not sure how to use these conditioners since one is a treatment and the other is a regular conditioner. Can you please elaborate more on the usage of these.

If you do a search on Aveda Damage Remedy, MizaniMami has wonderful tips on how she uses it. She is the one who got me started on the DR line, however, I don't think she's a member here anymore.

I use both. I use the treatment as a prepoo and use the conditioner as a regular conditioner (deep conditioning or rinse out). Sometimes though I follow up with another mositurizing conditioner (whatever's in my closet) since the DR line has protein in it. The DR line is great for when you want to wear your hair down and swinging! :) I've gotten a lot of compliments when I've used this line exclusively.

Nexxus Humectress
Nexxus Keraphix
JOICO K-PAK DEEP PENETRATING RECONSTRUCTOR
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm
Silk elements mega cholesterol
Silk elements luxury moisturising conditioner

Last edited:
divinefavor said:
If you do a search on Aveda Damage Remedy, MizaniMami has wonderful tips on how she uses it. She is the one who got me started on the DR line, however, I don't think she's a member here anymore.

I use both. I use the treatment as a prepoo and use the conditioner as a regular conditioner (deep conditioning or rinse out). Sometimes though I follow up with another mositurizing conditioner (whatever's in my closet) since the DR line has protein in it. The DR line is great for when you want to wear your hair down and swinging! :) I've gotten a lot of compliments when I've used this line exclusively.

I didn't know this:( . I wondered what happened. She was my hair inspiration:grin:

More Design Essentials. (I like it so I use it often.)
Aveda Spa Moss and Rosemary Bark conditioner (something like this)
Motions Moisture Plus (that Crlsweetie love)
Proclaim Aloe something conditioner (that priestess say i NEED)
KeraCare Oil
Desing Essential Oil
Heathly Hair in a Bottle (and Carol Gray's other products)
Sidr Tree
Oyin Poo Bar
Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade (love this stuff)
Oyin lipslicks (or something like that)
Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner
Natural Blessing (Love this stuff so I can never have too much.)
KeraCare Humecto
Paul Mitchell Tree Tree Poo. (I ran out and never got anymore.)
Pibbs Dryer (so that means I will need rollers.)
Mixed Chicks leave in (want this real bad!!)
Affirm 5 in 1
Dew

Goodness, let me stop!!

Letitia said:
More Design Essentials. (I like it so I use it often.)
Aveda Spa Moss and Rosemary Bark conditioner (something like this)
Motions Moisture Plus (that Crlsweetie love)
Proclaim Aloe something conditioner (that priestess say i NEED)
KeraCare Oil
Desing Essential Oil
Heathly Hair in a Bottle (and Carol Gray's other products)
Sidr Tree
Oyin Poo Bar
Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade (love this stuff)
Oyin lipslicks (or something like that)
Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner
Natural Blessing (Love this stuff so I can never have too much.)
KeraCare Humecto
Paul Mitchell Tree Tree Poo. (I ran out and never got anymore.)
Pibbs Dryer (so that means I will need rollers.)
Mixed Chicks leave in (want this real bad!!)
Affirm 5 in 1
Dew

Goodness, let me stop!!

Not to fan the pj flames, but the Proclaim Aloe & Shea Butter Conditioner is on sale this month for $2.99. :sekret:

Aveda DR line (more)
Aveda Sap Moss line (more)
Aveda Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer
Aveda Cherry/Almond Bark Conditioner
Aveda Be Curly
Aveda Scalp Remedy
Keracare Humecto in Tub
Ojon Restorative Treatment

This is all for now...:look:

Priestess said:
Not to fan the pj flames, but the Proclaim Aloe & Shea Butter Conditioner is on sale this month for $2.99. :sekret:

So you know it's a done deal then! :lol:

I asked my hubby for a "substantial sized" gift card to Sephora. (It comes with a cute little mirrored compact too.:))

I am thinking about the T3 Twirl Curling Iron, 1.5". I also need to continue to keep products from the Ojon line in steady supply.

I'll ask my daughters, sisters and parents for gift cards to Sally's. That should cover everything.

I just want some Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner. Sickbay never seems to have it, and I am having no success finding it in any BSS's in my area. I'm hoping that the little Elve's in Santa's workshop/super gift center will be able to hook me up. :D :D :D

easy super easy dig camara
sewing table
airline tickets
hot stixxs

Last edited:
I would like a new flatiron and definitely a high end ceramic curling iron, like the T3. I don't have a curling iron right now, the Ceramic tools ones that I have purchased from Sally's don't last.

Aveda Sap Moss conditioner and nourishing concentrate
Nacidit coconut hair mask
Whynter ionic pearl ceramic flat iron
Mastex heating cap

I won't subject you all to the handbag fetish I've go goin'................
but I want:

a maxiglide
gift card to sephora
some end$ on a trip to miss jessie's :grin:

also for me to wake and finally say I'm transitioning.............eeeek I don't know what to do!

I asked my SO for a gift card to Sally's and he said that he wasn't supporting my addiction....:( . So I guess I'll just ask my family for a stand alone dryer ( Im saying this as im adjusting two pillows trying to reach my hooded dryer on my bed:ohwell: ).

evagray said:
I asked my SO for a gift card to Sally's and he said that he wasn't supporting my addiction....:( . So I guess I'll just ask my family for a stand alone dryer ( Im saying this as im adjusting two pillows trying to reach my hooded dryer on my bed:ohwell: ).

I really hated that hooded dryer. I use to pull out the phone books and the works!

adw425 said:
Aveda Sap Moss conditioner and nourishing concentrate
Nacidit coconut hair mask
Whynter ionic pearl ceramic flat iron
Mastex heating cap

I really need a heating cap. Is there any reason you pick this brand Adw425???

Back