CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR'S SALES HAIR CARE...PLEASE POST HERE

I read some review on natural curly about Marie dean, and now I am not sure about it.
The were mainly saying that it just full of oil, no slip, doesn't penatrate the hair shaft!
the DC are more like butters??? confused now!

I read some review on natural curly about Marie dean, and now I am not sure about it.
The were mainly saying that it just full of oil, no slip, doesn't penatrate the hair shaft!
the DC are more like butters??? confused now!

g.lo Hi! When I first heard about MD,I went to NC site/read the reviews & felt the same..My first order was small sizes & what my hair liked the most,i know place orders for lg..

*What gives me the most slip & moisture from MD-Sweet Milk,Vanilla Repair & Coconut Vanilla..........Coconut detangler leave-in..Makes a great rinse-out too...
My hair tex is 3c with 4a in some sections..
I make sure my hair/scalp is really cleaned,so i can enjoy the benefits..

Keep us posted....

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
APrayer4Hair

I like them both Weekly Treatment & Too Shea! :lick:

But I've purchased a Liter of Too Shea! on more than 1 occasion, so I guess Too Shea! would win. A perfect Cowash.:grin:

I loved WDT (when it was in a Jar). Now they have it in a bottle.:ohwell: Although reviews say it works the same.:perplexed

Sally's Beauty Supply

140797_12-10-12_FinishYourList_5hrSale_Email_US_01.jpg

Last edited:
Claudies sale posted on facebook, sorry if repeat.

Christmas Sale starts Wednesday December 12, 2012, ends Friday December 14, 2012. 25% off all merchandise. Discount is not applicable to shipping, prior sales, and sales taxes.

@Ogoma

I love the Deep Conditioner. Nice weight, kind of Pepperminty smell. It's very nice. Protein/Balancing.

I was gifted this DC'er and wanted to re-up but never did because of the price.

This B1 G1 makes it definitely appealing. This was the only product I've tried.

chebaby likes something else, I can't remember what?

@Ogoma

I love the Deep Conditioner. Nice weight, kind of Pepperminty smell. It's very nice. Protein/Balancing.

I was gifted this DC'er and wanted to re-up but never did because of the price.

This B1 G1 makes it definitely appealing. This was the only product I've tried.

@chebaby likes something else, I can't remember what?

Thank you!

sallybeauty.com

48 Hour Sale - SAVE 25% on any online purchase of $50 or more. Use promo code 555162.

Offer ends Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 11:59PM EST.

Free Shipping over $50.

Last edited:
Pompous Blue said:
48 Hour Sale - SAVE 25% on any online purchase of $50 or more. Use promo code 555162.

Offer ends Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 11:59PM EST.

Free Shipping over $50.

Which company is having that sale?

Its perfectly natural has extended their 50% off sale (doesn't say until when)

CODE: Christmas

Back