cholestorol conditioner w/o mineral oil

ajoyfuljoy

What's up my LCHF ladies!

I'm wondering, doesn anyone know of a cholestorol treatment/conditioner that doesn't contain mineral oil. I currently use LeKair which I like but it has mineral oil in it and I'm trying to stay away from stuff like that.

Thanks! When I run out of this bottle of cholesterol condish (and I will soon b/c I luv to slather cholestorol on my hair like a henna treatment or sumthin) then I'll go out and get it :-)

hmmm...I'll have to try that. Do you have the ingredient list?

ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter, Cholesterol, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Wheat Germ (triticum Vulgare) Oil, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate), methyl Paraben, Propyl paraben, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantation, Disodium EDTA, Yellow #5(Cl 19140), Yellow #6 (Cl 15985)

I use Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus and it is great. No mineral oil.

I am going to revisit this cholesterol conditioner. I just started back using LeKair after using Queen Helene for quite a while. I plan to stick with LeKair as a forever staple but I definitely must try the Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol --- (again). Going to Sally's today. :yep: The first time I tried it about 2 years ago, it was okay---now that I am at a different stage in my hair journey maybe my hair will like it.

I really like the Olive Oil one, as well.

I am not sure of the ingredients in that one because I have not used it in a while, btu that one was very nice.

I prefer the Shea one because it smells so good.

The Shea Butter one is a really good one to use. It smells great too. Plus it's cheap...you can't beat that! I think Dollar General sells them for like $2. I also tried the Lekair and that one is also great, I think after I use up all of the things in my closet, i will just continue to use these as my staple conitioners. The Lekair one is only $1.87 at Walmart so it also doesn't break your wallet.

Im using Lustrasilk's Liquid Cholesterol w/ Carrot Oil..
used it for a co wash last week

Slippery! I did out some shea butter oil in it though

ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter, Cholesterol, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Wheat Germ (triticum Vulgare) Oil, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate), methyl Paraben, Propyl paraben, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantation, Disodium EDTA, Yellow #5(Cl 19140), Yellow #6 (Cl 15985)

Thanks Destiny! I might return my LeKair Cholesterol after looking at those ingredients! Would anybody like a LeKair Cholesterol Plus?

Back