Cholesterol???

BronxMyth

I wanted to know why some ladies use this. Why is cholesterol good for your hair? I looked at some bottles and most contain mineral oil- but I know some can use it and others cannot b/c of build-up and loss of moisture.
TIA!

I would like to know too. I use it but I dont really have a reason except for the fact that it does wonders for my hair. I dont know if its the cholesterol itself or the product in general.

i love cholesterol. i use it often. in my cholesterol the mineral oil its way down at the bottom of the ingrediants, but i wouldnt care if it was the second ingrediant as long as it works. i think mineral oil is listed as the second ingre in silicon mix,but i aint mad at it. use what works. and since it makes my hair soft, then its staying in my stash.

i love cholesterol. i use it often. in my cholesterol the mineral oil its way down at the bottom of the ingrediants, but i wouldnt care if it was the second ingrediant as long as it works. i think mineral oil is listed as the second ingre in silicon mix,but i aint mad at it. use what works. and since it makes my hair soft, then its staying in my stash.

Cosign. I use it for detangling my hair. It's thick and gives me hangtime before I go through with a comb. After that, I rinse it out ... so the mineral oil is no biggie.

i been thinking about getting me some since my current deep condtioner is running out,... which one do yall use.... i was in the BSS and i seen a few of them.. like shea butter, olive oil ect.... the Lekair brand??

i been thinking about getting me some since my current deep condtioner is running out,... which one do yall use.... i was in the BSS and i seen a few of them.. like shea butter, olive oil ect.... the Lekair brand??

this is the one i usee allllllllllllllll theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee timeeeeeeeeeeee, its the bomb!!:yep::yep:

ultrasilk!!!!! the regular one,

I am not sure why it works but it leaves my hair extremely soft. I used it back in the day and whenever I'm not in the mood to try yet another dc I always pick this up bc its so cheap.

Back