CHICORO!!!!!!!!

I saw that name and came running coz IIRC, it's always been a synonym for "gorgeous mane". And sho nuff, I was not disappointed. :notworthy

I think your name's a contraction of CHICca yOu ROck

I saw that name and came running coz IIRC, it's always been a synonym for "gorgeous mane". And sho nuff, I was not disappointed. :notworthy

I think your name's a contraction of CHICca yOu ROck

Hi Nonie!:wave:

Yes, Chicoro's hair just puts me right to sleep :drool:

I haven't seen Chicoro's progress lately: WOW!!! It's beautiful and glorious -- my dream. :drunk:

btw I LOVE your hair too OP.

I love Chicoro. Not only does she have beautiful hair, she's a beautiful person on the inside. She never hesitates to give a compliment or advice. She's such an inspiration! :drunk:

I love Chicoro. Not only does she have beautiful hair, she's a beautiful person on the inside. She never hesitates to give a compliment or advice. She's such an inspiration! :drunk:

So so true. Beautiful hair, an example of health, and a sweet person.

Chicoro is the reason I joined LHCF!!! I remember seeing her fotki and forgetting her username and spending a lot of time trying to find her again. I go to her fotki all the time for updates. Irrestible, I did the same for you.

Chicoro is the reason I joined LHCF!!! I remember seeing her fotki and forgetting her username and spending a lot of time trying to find her again. I go to her fotki all the time for updates. Irrestible, I did the same for you.

She is hugely inspirational and such a beautiful spirit! She's always been able to read me in ways I couldnt understand! She is very wise! and God her hair is just , geesh! No words! so beautiful!

Chicoro is a precious person! Her gorgeous mane is a reflection of her wonderful personality. Definitely a beautiful person inside & out.

Chicoro and Iris def. some of my original hair inspirations, always gorgeous hair, and giving great advice. :heart:

Back