CarLiTa

Who has used this?

Details:
-Silk Reconstructing Complex no pH
-Rich leave in treatment
-Enriched with pure silk along with wheat and soy proteins
-Alcohol free
-Ceramic heat will insure deep penetration of silk proteins
-This will help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without any build up

Pic.
http://www.metrobeauty.com/files/05/fc4229cc-65bf-d230-4a7d-bac5846ec905.jpg

It's pretty expensive though: 12oz for $27. The last stylist who did my touch-up used it on my hair before blowdrying. It detangled SO well, that I had to ask her what it was. I think I might get it, and use it as leave-in/heat protectant.

Has anyone else used it before?

I've never personally used it, but I know a girl who does a lot of hair on the side in her dorm room and she likes it. She does a lot of flat ironing (with the CHI flat iron) and she says that she likes it better than the Biosilk that she used to use. I think she likes both serums, but might prefer the CHI serum a little more (I forgot her reasons why though---something about the consistency?).

I personally use Biosilk and I think it works pretty well.

I've been using it for a while (posted about it). It seems to make the flat ironing process go quicker and my hair is straighter and softer after using it. I don't know about the detangling part since I rely on my conditioner for that but it is good stuff. Expensive ... but good. They seem to have copied off of alfa parfs semi di lino crystalli liquidi ... looks and smells exactly the same except the Silk Infusion is much cheaper the the alfa parf. It seems like men's cologne though and most people think it's too strong.

Back