Chi silk infusion

tld723

I just broke down and bought the Chi Silk Infusion, and have absolutely fallen in love:D ... I was wondering if anyone has used the entire line of products, or is the "best" of...
Thanks
Tami:)

I only purchased the Chi Silk Infusion. I love it better than Keracare Silk Seal. When flat iron the hair comes out silker nice bounce

I want to try it. I haven't had a chance to pick it up the store so I ordered it from Folica.com. First they said that it was backordered and that it would be sent out later. Then I received this email and they refunded my money

Thank you for shopping with Folica.com. Unfortunately your order has been cancelled
in part or in whole due to the following reason:
Discontinued Product

I still want to try it

I got it at a new Ulta salon store in my area, and I think they carry it at JC Penney.... I HOPE its not being discontinued..... It makes my hair feel sooooo nice.

I've used it to flat iron my sister's hair. It's a very good heat protectant.

I've also used the Chi Keratin Mist as a moisturizer, it's also nice, but I don't use it that often.

tld723 said:
I got it at a new Ulta salon store in my area, and I think they carry it at JC Penney.... I HOPE its not being discontinued..... It makes my hair feel sooooo nice.

One of these days I'm going to check Walgreens in my area and if it's not there I'll check the mall at a later date.
I don't think that it's being discontinued by the company that makes Chi.
Hopefully, it's just that Folica stopped carrying it even though it is still showing up as available on their website

I have it I barley use it because I don't really see a difference when I flat iron. How are you using it? Are you just applying it to the whole head before flat ironing?

I just bought some last week at a Target in my area, so I dont know about it being discontinued yet. I really like the Silk Infusion. It has a nice scent and results in silky hair. I also bought and tried the Chi Shine Infusion, but I was not impressed.:ohwell: I think I'll stick with the NTM Shine Serum.

JC Penney's has a sale on it now. Buy one Chi product and get the second for 50% off. It was in Sunday's paper.:)

I tried it last week, but still on the fence. My hair was soft, but not as smooth as usual. I needed a trim and haven't straightened since november, so it could be me. I'll try it again next time.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CSI!!

I haven't flat-ironed or curled the past few days, so I haven't used it.

But when I do, makes my hair bouncy!!

I have tried the CHI poo & con- not that impressed. I got it for free so 'no harm-no foul'.

I was gonne try the Keratin mist, but I opted to make my own.

HTH

Back