CHI Silk Infusion/ CHI Hair Care Products

Moschino

CHI Silk Infusion, is my #1 staple product. Users know it's awesomeness. I want to try more of their products. Does anyone have any reviews?
I visited their site www.farouk.com, and their additional items look good.

CHI Silk Infusion is my ONLY staple. I've been looking for it because I'm running low but have not found it. I've tried other CHI products but I was not impressed. Check Marshalls or TJ Maxx for other CHI products.

You can get Chi Silk Infusion for a good price on Amazon :yep:

Love the stuff. definitely saw a decrease in breakage and an increase in strength when used over time, especially on my ends. I also like mixing a little with water based leave-ins..

I like the shine infusion as well as the pomade (can't recall the name). Overall they have great quality products that I used faithfully, for years. My hair was relaxed, healthy, and past mbl. I never understood why these products did not get much notice on hair boards. Now I'm transitioning, and I'm using Aveda products more, but I still sneak out my Chi every now & again.

The CHI RX Silk Guard and Silk Restore products are amazing and are cheaper than the regular CHI products. I also love the smell, reminds me of Fendi Palazzo.

Of course I love Chi Silk Infusion but I also love love the Chi Clean Start clarifying shampoo. Great at cleaning up product build up.

Back