CHI on sale at JC Penny's with free...

la929

CHI FLAT IRON on sale at JC Penny's with free...

2 oz CHI Silk Infusion & 8.5 oz CHI 44 Iron Guard (thermal protection spray).

all for $119.

The CHI flat iron is the original version, and I have not used the free products before so I don't know how well they work.....

Just FYI

Last edited:
Anything else on sale? I've gotta keep myself awake 3:30p-5p (after I get off and waiting for a friend to go get a last minute wedding gift) and surely shopping for hair products will do the trick. A dern shame, I know...

I know what you mean about shopping for hair products...in the last week I have spent about $250 +/-. From new domican products to a new flat iron, a new soft bonnet dryer (I travel so I have to have a dryer with me for my roller sets on the road), new instant weave, new dryer on wheels for home...actually that is more like $350..and probably more...DH is bugging out.

Anyway, I didn't really notice if anything else was on sell (I am a pj...I kept my eyes on the CHI...look only at the CHI...:look:) but the guy at the counter did ask if I wanted to take a look at their other sale items...I quickly said no and left the store before the shakes started setting in.

all for $119.

The CHI is the original version, and I have not used the free products before so I don't know how well they work.....

Just FYI

Chilk Silk Infusion is that expensive?

Re: CHI Flat Iron on sale at JC Penny's with free...

Sorry, had to make an edit...CHI flat iron is on sale....LOL

Re: CHI FLAT IRON on sale at JC Penny's with free...

all for $119.

The CHI flat iron is the original version, and I have not used the free products before so I don't know how well they work.....

Just FYI

I forgot to tell y'all about that sale. I figured it was over already. Don't waste your moneu though. The chi is not good. I had to go over my hair several time to get one piece straight. If your 4a/b, idk if it will work for you.

Back