Chemists Can Help with sulphur mixtures:

Mahalialee4

Some chemists or pharmacists will mix the flowers of sulphur and oil for you. It is a lot safer than trying to mess with fos. It can prove safer in the long run. Has any one tried enlisting one of these professionals. If I am overseas and cannot get MTG, I know I can get flowers of sulphur and some heavy oil. That is what I would do. I do not think it safe to carry MTG on a plane. It could be a security risk for all I know. What do you think? Bonjour

Mahalialee4 said:
Some chemists or pharmacists will mix the flowers of sulphur and oil for you. It is a lot safer than trying to mess with fos. It can prove safer in the long run. Has any one tried enlisting one of these professionals. If I am overseas and cannot get MTG, I know I can get flowers of sulphur and some heavy oil. That is what I would do. I do not think it safe to carry MTG on a plane. It could be a security risk for all I know. What do you think? Bonjour

Thanks for the info! As for carrying it on the plane...may not be a good idea...everything got so strict after 9/11. I wouldn't risk it!

I don't know if I would take the mtg on a plane either. I have however been mixing my own sulfur for a few months though. I am very careful, (I wear protective equipment) so far I haven't had any trouble. The pharmacies in my neighborhood don't carry it so I just order it online.

why cant you take it on a plane??
i have never used a chemist but i make it myself. this is a good idea for the future, though!

Well actually I bought some flowers of sulphur when overseas, at a pharmacy and brought the container home. It is still unopened. My plan is, when I am out of the country again and I want to use it, I will buy it at the same pharmacy overseas, and get the chemist to make me some for over there. Just ask him to mix x percent in a heavy oil. Hope this helps. I know a pharmacy in Canada that will do the same. Bonjour.

why don't yall just get the pomada de azufre. From the walmart pharmacy section. it is like 10% sulfur in a non greasy base. It does not have really strong smell either besides sulfur.

Does the pomada de azufre contain petroleum ? That is what would hold me up. My hair does not like petroleum. It feels like my scalp is suffocating!!! Bonjour

Back