Chelating Shampoos

I just bought Nairobi Detoxifying Shampoo. It says it gets rid of chlorine, minerals, medications, etc... I haven't used it yet but I hope it's good. I've tried others (IT & LY Chelating and Mizani Neutralizing/Chelating and a few other shampoos) and they all had polyquats or silicones in them. While they made my hair feel nice, I didn't want things depositing back on them when I was trying to take everything off. That's why I like this Nairobi one - it doesn't have any silicones or anything in it. They don't call it chelating though, just detoxifying.
After I finish my VO5 Kiwi Lime, I've been looking at shampoos that clarify and chelate without the cones and polyquats. I've been considering Quantum Clarifying since it's reasonably priced and has no fillers.

After I finish my VO5 Kiwi Lime, I've been looking at shampoos that clarify and chelate without the cones and polyquats. I've been considering Quantum Clarifying since it's reasonably priced and has no fillers.

I'll have to take a look at that one. I can get the Nairobi one in a gallon also but I'd have to order it.

Back