Check the ingredients and the description of Miss Jessie's Super Slip Shampoo

Kindheart

Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo™ a super concentrated formula adds shine and manageability to hair without weighing it down or leaving behind residue. It removes product build-up and dirt while detangling knots and leaving hair slickety, slippery smooth and shiny!! It also restores a healthy balance to the scalp—essential for encouraging hair growth and vitality. The enticing green apple scent makes it a yummy addition to your daily shower regimen! Excellent for our non-sulfate curlies who use Crème de la Curl and want a sudsy option from time to time.
****SIDE EYE*****
Ingredients: water, Ammonium Lauryl sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium cocoamphodipropionate, Lauramide dea, Propylene Glycol and peg-55 propylene, Glycol stearate, Fragrance, Citric acid, Imidazolidinyl urea, Polyquaternium-10, Isostearyl ethylimidazolinium ethosulphate, Methylparaben, Tretasodium edta, Propylparaben

It's full of cancerogenic ,toxic,chemical cvap .It's worth 0.01cents :nono: Please don't buy into the packaging and Bs description.

Last edited:
wow...even most super commercial/popular brands have at least a few natural or real ingredients...this is like...all chemical. wtf?

Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo™ a super concentrated formula adds shine and manageability to hair without weighing it down or leaving behind residue. It removes product build-up and dirt while detangling knots and leaving hair slickety, slippery smooth and shiny!! It also restores a healthy balance to the scalp—essential for encouraging hair growth and vitality. The enticing green apple scent makes it a yummy addition to your daily shower regimen! Excellent for our non-sulfate curlies who use Crème de la Curl and want a sudsy option from time to time.
****SIDE EYE*****
Ingredients: water, Ammonium Lauryl sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium cocoamphodipropionate, Lauramide dea, Propylene Glycol and peg-55 propylene, Glycol stearate, Fragrance, Citric acid, Imidazolidinyl urea, Polyquaternium-10, Isostearyl ethylimidazolinium ethosulphate, Methylparaben, Tretasodium edta, Propylparaben

It's fullof carcenocenic and toxic,chemical cvap .It's worth 0.01cents :nono: Please don't buy into the packaging and Bs description.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're such liars

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

****SIDE EYE*****

It's fullof carcenocenic and toxic,chemical cvap .It's worth 0.01cents :nono: Please don't buy into the packaging and Bs description.

How is this non-sulfate? :nono:

I like this shampoo. I use it about every 6 weeks or so as a "clarifying" shampoo. It does provide super slip. I always dc after.

20Something said:
Damn might as well just get a bottle of Pantene and call it a day....

Atleast pantene doesn't contain parabens ..when most companies are reformulating their products as more and more studies are linking them to breast cancer this company offers expensive products filled with cheap chemicals ( ) that don't provide anything good to your body.

Technically they didn't lie,... They just used suggestive phrasing and let ur mind do the rest.

They said If you are a sulphate-free curly girly blah blah ( ur brain: ok. Yes i am! Yes sir! No sulphate for me, this sulphate free product sounds great!) ... Then you might like some sudsy goodness from time to time. They never said that Their product was sulphate free, lol. Pretty clever I must say. Their heavy suggestiveness would make the sulphate free ppl buy it thinking it was sulphate free AND so would the people who recognized what it really said and wanted a clarifier.

I am not a fan of Miss Jessie's and I believe soon more and more people are going to stop using their products. I almost ran to target and racked up on a bunch of their stuff almost a year ago but I read the ingredients and was like this is just some grease. I got some free samples a while ago, somebody made a thread about it and so many ladies claimed they love this and that, I tried the curly butter creme and my hair hated it. Small amount of breakage and a lot of dryness. I ended up giving away the rest of my sample to a friend I know uses grease.

The ingredients in a lot of their products are not all that great; however, the Baby Buttercreme has worked well for me to seal in moisture. I use it over a leave-in. I am still using free samples. A little goes a long way.

I may pick up a jar at the Black Friday Bogo unless I find something comparable between now and then. I am trying Avocado Butter and Mowrah Butter right now.

Back