Check out this girls hair, WOW!

I came across this the other day and started to post it. I subscribed to her channel just so I could gawk at her hair. That is my dream length

Last edited:
She is too cute. Hair is GAWGEOUS..but she has ALOT to learn. I didn't understand her responses to the natural or relaxed question. If you are not relaxed, then you are natural. From the video she seemed to have natural hair but couldn't give advice on her own experience. Her products weren't the best, or some that would be highly used on this forum, but again she is 13 and has alot to learn. Seems as though her hair grows effortlessly, which if untouched my chemicals would remain that way for the most part. She should definently become a member when she gets older, and or with parents permission. I wish her lots of luck in everything, she seems like a well rounded young lady.

I love her hair and her sarcasm hahahaha. Nut i don't think she know a lot for to teach about hair .. she just have long hair.

Last edited:
Well I sent her a link to here, so she could learn the stuff she doesn't know, so she doesn't ruin her beautiful thick hair.

Beautiful Lil Girl, with an awesome head of hair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PHCDQ9Qukw
Heyyyy!!! That's My Jammm!!!

372414691.jpg

She is too cute. Hair is GAWGEOUS..but she has ALOT to learn. I didn't understand her responses to the natural or relaxed question. If you are not relaxed, then you are natural. From the video she seemed to have natural hair but couldn't give advice on her own experience. Her products weren't the best, or some that would be highly used on this forum, but again she is 13 and has alot to learn. Seems as though her hair grows effortlessly, which if untouched my chemicals would remain that way for the most part. She should definently become a member when she gets older, and or with parents permission. I wish her lots of luck in everything, she seems like a well rounded young lady.

Does she need to be a member. I'm not saying she's a savant as she's not an idiot or anything but she seems to innately know how to take care of her hair. Why change it up if it's working?

I say the only reason she'd need to become a member is if she wants to try different shampoos and just wants to read reviews and stuff. NOT for hair health because she seems to innately be doing what's right for her.

Don't get me wrong she has effortless hair growth that's for sure, but why change it up and ruin it? Her hair is in excellent condition.

I was thinking more along the lines of if she joined it would be moreso to discuss because she doesn't need a LHCF approved regimen, obviously. Some people just have it like that. They can do whatever and however to their hair and still retain length. Wish I did.

Wow she has beautiful hair. Forget giving her the link to this place, I'm ready to ask her for her regimen LOL j/k

My DD had hair that long till she started to experiment with hair dyes and flatirons. I hope this little girl maintains her beautiful long hair.

Wow she has beautiful hair. Forget giving her the link to this place, I'm ready to ask her for her regimen LOL j/k

My DD had hair that long till she started to experiment with hair dyes and flatirons. I hope this little girl maintains her beautiful long hair.

That's why I sent her the link, she really shouldn't change up her haircare routine if it's working, and it def is working. maybe seeing other people's mistakes will keep her from harming her hair. Cause alot of us had hair like that and didn't really understand why, or how to keep it, mostly how not to mess it up, so we did alot of other stuff to it and had to regain health and length.You get what I mean?

Awww she's cute and funny. It was funny to listen to her responses about her hair and ethnicity. She's only 13 and just naturally has long hair so it's not like she was on a mission from age 6 to have waist length hair :lachen:, of course she probably never heard of protective styling , or really gave thought to being relaxed vs natural. She's a darling :yep:

does she have type 1 hair? or is it pressed... or relaxed? She said she didn't know anything about relaxed or natural hair, so I was a little confused.:ohwell:

if she does come here i hope she doesn't mess up her hair. there have been some disastrous, huge setbacks for folks from jumping on bandwagons as newbies.

Nope she does not need a regime she is doing just fine as she is. That is why she still has her hair and others are working on it. Her hair is lovely. And some of the questions that people are asking are so stupid. I don't know why people think that when they see a black female with long hair they HAVE to be mixed. That gets so tired after a while

Her hair is lovelyy.....................
and she's a cutie
they way she talks is so cute

Does she need to be a member. I'm not saying she's a savant as she's not an idiot or anything but she seems to innately know how to take care of her hair. Why change it up if it's working?

I say the only reason she'd need to become a member is if she wants to try different shampoos and just wants to read reviews and stuff. NOT for hair health because she seems to innately be doing what's right for her.

Don't get me wrong she has effortless hair growth that's for sure, but why change it up and ruin it? Her hair is in excellent condition.

Ya but a lot of us had similar gorgeous hair when we were younger but we messed it up, it would be nice if we could change the pattern of black young girls having nice hair like her to ruining it by relaxing and not knowing how to care for it/experimenting with flatirons and colors
I don't think she has to change anything she does with her hair presently, but maybe if she knows more about her hair, she can prevent anything happening to it in the future....
It's just so sad to see the same thing happen with so many black girls
Maybe this site can prevent it maybe not...

does she have type 1 hair? or is it pressed... or relaxed? She said she didn't know anything about relaxed or natural hair, so I was a little confused.:ohwell:

Ya I'm confused too but I'm assuming it's just natural and straightened?

????

People should be asking this girl's mom about hair because obviously her mother is the one growing this child's hair. The child in the video isn't doing anything. I don't think she just "has it like that" or she just "naturally" grows long hair without doing anything. I also don't believe she is "lucky". I do believe she has a mom who cares for her hair and apparently her mother has good haircare practices. I give credit to her mom for taking care of this child's hair. She is only 13 and probably only recently started doing her own hair and I bet her mother is still the one making most of the maintenance decisions on this girl's hair. She probably just got out of ponytails not long ago so that in itself can be a form of protective style. And as far as the straightness of her hair obviously it's been pressed or flat ironed.

Last edited:

I agree with the bold. However, who is to say her products aren't for her? Her hair looks thick and it's pretty long. They do not seem to be hindering her progress. I use some products that this board would not like (inc. Herbal Essences) but they haven't hindered my progress. I don't act like work for other people and say as much in my fotki journals or when people ask for advice.

It looks like a brushed out type 3 to me. Or maybe she put it in a bun and then took it down, my hair looks just like that after wearing it up for a day or two.
Type 1 is perfectly straight.

Her hair is very pretty! :)

ETA Her hair looked lightly pressed in the other videos...

Last edited:
I agree with the bold. However, who is to say her products aren't for her? Her hair looks thick and it's pretty long. They do not seem to be hindering her progress. I use some products that this board would not like (inc. Herbal Essences) but they haven't hindered my progress. I don't act like work for other people and say as much in my fotki journals or when people ask for advice.

She did get a little confused about that one product, thinking it was hers then finding out it was her mothers. And then with the Herbal Essences, she didn't even like the smell. So maybe it was bought for her? Maybe her and her mom use from the same set of products? I dunno. Until I was 17 I used whatever my mother and cousin (who lived with us) used.

Lys

She did get a little confused about that one product, thinking it was hers then finding out it was her mothers. And then with the Herbal Essences, she didn't even like the smell. So maybe it was bought for her? Maybe her and her mom use from the same set of products? I dunno. Until I was 17 I used whatever my mother and cousin (who lived with us) used.

Lys

In my previous post, my point was that whatever is being used on her hair clearly works, even if the products may not be LHCF-approved. Whether she personally cares for her hair or not doesn't negate that, imo. My issue isn't whether she's doing her own hair or not.

It's clear someone in that household (probably her mother) knows they're doing. I don't believe that just because of her length but due to the thickness and the fact her hair seems to look healthy. Maybe she's picking up hair tips from whoever does her hair now or maybe when she starts to do it on her own, she'll learn all she needs to know to maintain it without hair boards.

In my previous post, my point was that whatever is being used on her hair clearly works, even if the products may not be LHCF-approved. Whether she personally cares for her hair or not doesn't negate that, imo. My issue isn't whether she's doing her own hair or not.

It's clear someone in that household (probably her mother) knows they're doing. I don't believe that just because of her length but due to the thickness and the fact her hair seems to look healthy. Maybe she's picking up hair tips from whoever does her hair now or maybe when she starts to do it on her own, she'll learn all she needs to know to maintain it without hair boards.

:yep: I wasn't disagreeing with you

Back