Check out the Wash N' Curl Baby; Bangin hair

Shula

Wash N Curl Baby With Pics (Now 3 yrs old)

Hi all,
Kinda new, post sporadically. Please look at this baby's (now 3 years old) hair. Um, I think I have a new Hair guru and goal. :grin:

Just scroll down a little. She's a model, BEAUTIFUL child and hair is gawjus.

Attachments

• baby-setncurl.jpg
    baby-setncurl.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 470
  • taylor_dior-hair-500.jpg
    taylor_dior-hair-500.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 461
  • taylor-dior-age3.jpg
    taylor-dior-age3.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
bumping...

Can someone please let me know if I put this in the wrong forum? I would not ordinarily post a child but her hair is what we aspire to and her mother published her name, photos, and age. I'm new so if I've committed a grave faux pas, let me know. Or it could just be a boring thread, lol. :ohwell:

bumping...

Can someone please let me know if I put this in the wrong forum? I would not ordinarily post a child but her hair is what we aspire to and her mother published her name, photos, and age. I'm new so if I've committed a grave faux pas, let me know. Or it could just be a boring thread, lol. :ohwell:

I think it's just that her pictures have been posted before, that's why there are fewer replies.

Her hair is lovely. :)

I think it's just that her pictures have been posted before, that's why there are fewer replies.

Her hair is lovely. :)

Thanks Flower Hair, I did a search for her name first to see if it was posted before and tried to search for pics and didn't find any. I appreciate the heads up; her hair is gorgeous.

Yep, there were three threads posted just yesterday of these exact pictures. Two in here on one in the Ent. section. Her mom used to be a member.

Re: Wash N Curl Baby With Pics (Now 3 yrs old)

I remember the "rollerset baby" :lol: I wanted her reggie then and couldn't get it. :drunk: Hair STILL bangin but better than ever. :yep:

Hi all,
Kinda new, post sporadically. Please look at this baby's (now 3 years old) hair. Um, I think I have a new Hair guru and goal. :grin:

Just scroll down a little. She's a model, BEAUTIFUL child and hair is gawjus.

Last edited:
She doesn't have to wear makeup just like she doesn't have to wear weave, for she is a natural beauty.

ETA. With hair like that I don't even think people will notice she doesn't have make up on...

Back