cheating women....

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

cheating...... WOMEN vs. MEN?

Hi ladies!

i'm revising Steve Harvey's book....to act like a lady, never disrespect yourself with someone else's man!!!!:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed

Ok, ok the title is too long:sad:, kinda sounds boring .....nothing like Karen Stefan's confessions of a video vixen. :nono::nono::nono::nono::lachen:

But i seriously, I would like to take a second to open a CONFESSIONAL session for ladies! That's right the LADIES!! (sorry inside joke) LOL (ok feel free to curse me out now), but still post honestly if you will

We have many threads addressing good men, cheating men....implying that some men are dogs....etc. etc. But do we ever dare to honestly reflect on the number of us who have/ARE cheating in our relationships either on OUR OWN significant other, or Dear Hubby ........or mOre likely--->>>> cheating with someone elses SIGNIFICANT OTHER (boyfriend, girlfriend, live in mate, fiance'), or DEAR HUBBY.

**I HOPE TO DECLARE THIS THREAD THE NO JUDGEMENT ZONE**

but please post your feelings....and please be as honest as possible. I feel so stupid when we discuss openly the indiscretions of men we love, have loved, can't stop loving (personal conquest)....although we have been hurt

YET WE DO NO PERSONAL ADMISSIONs of our own acts

QUESTION:
HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED ON YOUR OWN SPOUSE, SO, DH? why? what ended it? did you confess? caught? regret? would you ever do it again?

HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED WITH someone else's DH, SO, etc.? why? what ended it? did you confess? caught? regret? would you ever do it again?

Last edited:
I like this thread. I think we spend way too much time as women cussing men whilst we do the same ish...

1. I have cheated on my ex-SO. I was cheating with an ex of mine whom I thought was the love of my life:rolleyes:. I ended it when I realised that my ex just wanted sex-on-tap and wasn't tryna have me back. I never confessed but ended the relationship with my then-SO shortly after my 'epiphany'.

2. I wouldn't cheat again because I have grown up a lot since then. I'm not as selfish, and I'm starting to use my head and not just my heart to make decisions. I have been cheated on many times and it's not cute- PLUS, Miss Karma is a BAD B****......

3. I was the other woman in college (relationship not married) and it broke my heart. I lost out in the long run and didn't realise I was being used.I believed all the lies because my self-confidence was soooo low. I was young and naive and if I'm honest, I didnt really take HER feelings into consideration.:nono: It's not a situation I would get into again. My self-respect and self-esteem wouldn't allow for it.

Last edited:
I like this thread. I think we send way too much time as women cussing men whilst we do the same ish...

1. I have cheated on my ex-SO. I was cheating with an ex of mine whom I thought was the love of my life:rolleyes:. I ended it when I realised that my ex just wanted sex-on-tap and wasn't tryna have me back. I never confessed but ended the relationship with my then-SO shortly after my 'epiphany'.

2. I wouldn't cheat again because I have grown up a lot since then. I'm not as selfish, and I'm starting to use my head and not just my heart to make decisions. I have been cheated on many times and it's not cute- PLUS, Miss Karma is a BAD B****......

3. I was the other woman in college (relationship not married) and it broke my heart. I lost out in the long run and didn't realise I was being used.I believed all the lies because my self-confidence was soooo low. I was young and naive and if I'm honest, I didnt really take HER feelings into consideration.:nono: It's not a situation I would get into again. My self-respect and self-esteem wouldn't allow for it.

I LOOOOOVE YOUR HONESTY SIS

can't beat it
i'm gonna type up my errors in judgement:nono::nono: in a hot minute

Last edited:
HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED ON YOUR OWN SPOUSE, SO, DH? why? what ended it? did you confess? caught? regret? would you ever do it again? I have never cheated on DH or long term SO.

HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED WITH someone else's DH, SO, etc.? why? what ended it? did you confess? caught? regret? would you ever do it again? I have never knowingly been the other woman.

I think it's pretty obvious that i want to hear other peoples experiences. I'm the only fast hussy up in hurr lol :lachen::lachen:

girl i don't know if i've never NOT CHEATED:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:
if u count non-sexual acts...i've always viewed myself as a non-cheater b/c i didn't go there...but emotional, mental, small sneaky ish....yes

QUESTION:
HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED ON YOUR OWN SPOUSE, SO, DH? yes...all of them if you go by a certain definition=anything u wouldn't want them to do behind your back. I would cheat mentally, emotionally, and once in highschool, once in college i kissed someone else. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE= cheated on him during our first 6 mnths with my ex-boyfriend, the only time i've cheated and went all the way....but flip side I don't know specifically whether he made me his "girl" yet....i do know we had not had sex yet.
why? because THEY WERE CHEATING ON ME....felt lonely, felt stupid, use to believe in 1 upping u on everything I THOUGHT I WOULD CHEAT ON THEM EMOTIONALLY! to make them made/hurt/feel what i feel
what ended it? i later fell in love with my college friend & my military boyfriend & i drifted away again = did you confess? i said no....but now realize i called i'm when i spent the summer with the new guy, told him/COLOR] caught? no, but i went home with new guy for summer after he graduated college ....so i called my boyfriend/ex and told him where i was
regret? not really, should have been honest--- should have made a clean break would you ever do it again?
HOPEFULLY NOT ...
but i've doe so much crap (smh)

[B]HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED WITH someone else's DH, SO, etc.?[/B] [Cwhy?
NO ....not exactly, i will explain
. AFTER i had broken up with the love of my life (still stuck on him by the way) I later fell extremely hard for a guy 7yr my junior!!! COUGAR FEVER ALL DAY! let's just say he taught me how to slow roll it!!!:blush::blush: whew jesus!!! need to call..... ok ok well when we started dating...apparently he very young (almost 21:grin:) and apparently living with a chick.....I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THAT...but it he moved very shortly after we met......BUT WE STARTED KICKING IT (my young lingo!) and i was just having fun.....no physical stuff for several months.... THE CONFUSED PART is we all worked at a bar.( i was in grad school then) and i pushed him away....he wasn't ready for what i was use to really.....but we slowed down, never stopped dating...next thing u know HE
started shacking with sum1 else...."WE ALL WORKED TOGETHER"...chic dumped her boyfriend for him...i never knew til much later....and had to put the rumors together to get that much
what ended it? I STARTED GROWING UP, REALIZED "MIKE" WASN'T GONNA CHANGE...this story get's so much more complicated than this i need a psych couch to tell u
did you confess? i actually was there first, so nothing to confess on that one
caught?
NOPE!! really i never hide ANYTHING...i was not the one really creeping...but i apparently got lost in our lack of FORMAL UNDERSTANDING OF A RELATIONSHIP
regret?
YAH, SHOULD HAVE LAYED MY CARDS & FEELINGS OUT
would you ever do it again?
NO...I'M BOLD ENUFF...OLD ENUFF TO ASK FOR WHAT I WANT NOW, NOT BEING SCARED TO LOOSE THE PERSON
:blush:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED ON YOUR OWN SPOUSE, SO, DH? why? what ended it? did you confess? caught? regret? would you ever do it again? I have never cheated on DH or long term SO.

HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED WITH someone else's DH, SO, etc.? why? what ended it? did you confess? caught? regret? would you ever do it again? I have never knowingly been the other woman.

What she said!

thehairlab:- I really appreciate your honesty and I know a lot of women will be able to relate to your story. There were bits in it that I recognise as my story too.
Gurl come back and explain about the whole 'cheating with someone else's partner' thing.....

Yes I've cheated in a serious relationship...I've cheated in all my relationships.

Yes I've cheated with someone who had a girlfriend. I found out about her two months after I started seeing him...and figured since he wasn't married or engaged :ohwell:

Yes I've cheated in a serious relationship...I've cheated in all my relationships.

Yes I've cheated with someone who had a girlfriend. I found out about her two months after I started seeing him...and figured since he wasn't married or engaged :ohwell:

DAMN....GUESS I COULD'VE LEARNED TO SIMPLY HUH?? LMAO!!!! I RAMBLE ...TRUST....ALWAYS RAMBLE:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

DAMN....GUESS I COULD'VE LEARNED TO SIMPLY HUH?? LMAO!!!! I RAMBLE ...TRUST....ALWAYS RAMBLE:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lol: It's not you, I just don't have anything deeper. I don't regret cheating honestly. I was caught, because I purposely left evidence in my phone to see how much I could get away with. My worst cheating was based on revenge, the other times I wasn't taking the relationships seriously. I may do it again if provoked....:look:

:lol: It's not you, I just don't have anything deeper. I don't regret cheating honestly. I was caught, because I purposely left evidence in my phone to see how much I could get away with. My worst cheating was based on revenge, the other times I wasn't taking the relationships seriously. I may do it again if provoked....:look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back