Charting My Progress

• Thread starter Thread starter AmilLion
  • Start date Start date
A

AmilLion

Hey ladies, missed yall
smile.gif

Thought, I'd stop by and chart my progress with you ladies. Until, I can get a decent camera, I will not post pictures of my hair.

But as some may have known, I was suffering and attempting to recover from underprocessed/overprocessed ends. I'm happy to report all traces of underprocessed/overprocessed ends have been trimmed off (appromixately 4"). My hair doesn't look as if it has grown much since Sept (maybe 2"), but it's a great improvement to have healthy hair. My hair blows in the wind, it's bouncy, shiny and the hair I fell in love with prior to the damage.

I've learned that with my hair, she doesn't like waiting longer than 6 days for a wash, so every 6 days I'm heading to the salon for my wash n set.

Currently, I'm using the follow products:
Arosci Moisture Shampoo
ORS Hair Mayo
Moisturfuse
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Arosci Leave in Conditioner

The warm weather has been a blessing on my hair, moisturized for days, minimal breakage and tons of itching (the good itching---growth)

BTW, my dad he's doing just great, had surgery recently, looks to be in remission, great grades in all my classes, no boyfriends distracting me right now.....life is just generally pretty good right now
smile.gif

I'm REALLY happy that things have picked up for you Amillion.

We missed you.

YAY Daddy! Yay no more damaged hair!
grin.gif

Big hugs and welcome back.

Congratulations (I did notice that you weren't here for a moment, even tho' I haven't been on the boards that long)!

And great to hear that your dad and school life is going well..Continued success!

Hey Amillion
wave.gif

It is so nice to hear that your hair is doing great. It's so wonderful when you hear how this forum has changed someone's hair experience for the better.

Glad to hear that you and your family are doing well!!! Hopefully I will be able to join you in your healthly hair happiness very soon. Good to see you back!
smile.gif

Hey Amillion, we missed you too!! Glad to hear things are going well. Hope you'll visit us more often. Take care girlie
smile.gif

Back