Charting your hair progress

It is awesome. Definitely a great tool. Thanks LD! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

You're welcome Tracy /images/graemlins/smile.gif

People please don't forget to include your e-mail addresses when you PM me.

Have I left anyone out. Have you ALL gotten your charts if you've requested one????

LondonDiva,
Can you use this chart while in braids?? It sounds like an awesome idea....similar to what was mentioned about tracking your eating for dieting purposes and such. Maybe I need one too.... /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Leshia said:
LondonDiva,
Can you use this chart while in braids?? It sounds like an awesome idea....similar to what was mentioned about tracking your eating for dieting purposes and such. Maybe I need one too.... /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i am wondering this too since i spend more time in braids then out. how did i miss this thread though. i need a chart to keep me focused. i am hoping by 2004 to really see some progress. God bless you all.

I so wanted to answer your post in more detail, but my body just wouldn't let my hands type. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm so so tired!!

Anyways YES you can use it to chart for your braids progress. You can create a section for hairstyles worn and chart your hair in this way on the sheet to see exactly how long you wear your hair in braids for, compared to how often you wash them etc. I chart my same ponytail hairstyle on the sheet daily.#

If in a years time someone wants to know how I grew my hair out they can refer to it and see that the protective style contributed to the hair growth as one factor as well as all the products I've used.

This has been a great deal of help to me, as I never coloured in my sqaures on the sheet. If I never wrote it down on a piece of paper I wouldn't even be able to have remembered what supplements I took or hair products I used only 2 days ago. Lord know I wouldn't be able to remember in 1 years time, if someone asked me excatly what I used on my hair journey /images/graemlins/nono.gif

gabrielle_union.jpg

Hello LondonDiva:

I sent you a private message, but forgot the email addy.

I sent you another one.

-Marabou

Thanks LD. I got mine as well. Now I just have to stop being a lazy behind and actually put it to use! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Ennyaa said:
Thanks LD. I got mine as well. Now I just have to stop being a lazy behind and actually put it to use! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome Ennyaa /images/graemlins/smile.gif

When you're ready then use the chart. There's no point in using it if you're not going to be consistent in filling it in, that defeats the whole purpose of it. In your own time girly /images/graemlins/smile.gif

gvsugirl said:
Can I please have a chart?? By the way I'm new....HI EVERYONE!
/images/graemlins/grin.gif
[email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the board /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I've sent you a chart. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyone requested one and not got it? /images/graemlins/look.gif So far I've only had one error message when sending these out and notified the person but can't remember if they gave it to me again.

Anyone requested one and not got it? /images/graemlins/look.gif So far I've only had one error message when sending these out and notified the person but can't remember if they gave it to me again.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are really sweet, LD. /images/graemlins/smile.gif That chart is excellent!! In about a month, I'm going to email mine to you so you can take a look at my progress. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

You go girl /images/graemlins/clap.gif Yes girl send them on, I wanna see how you get on. And if it's not filled in daily then you know what /images/graemlins/naughty.gif is coming

/images/graemlins/spank.gif

LD, thanks so much for da chart. boy u done serious 'bout some hair growing, the chart is sooooo detailed, just awesome girl, real awesome. Ive already modified and started to use it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif will keep ya posted!
God bless ya!

And if it's not filled in daily then you know what/images/graemlins/naughty.gif is coming /images/graemlins/spank.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! I know you will too! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

O.k, for everyone who wants a chart, put in a request to LD. I'll make this post stick for a while, so get those requests in! LD has received over 100 requests for the chart, /images/graemlins/shocked.gif so don't miss out /images/graemlins/smile.gif

omg thank you so much. this is so awesome. i honestly needed something written down in front of my face to keep me on track and disciplined. and i am loving the products you have. they are easy to find and not expensive at all and it gives me an idea of what to use since i have none. and the schedule and everything. wow this is so cool. you really did a great job. /images/graemlins/smile.gif God bless you all.

i owe you a KFC meal in london when i drop by this summer yeah? /images/graemlins/lick.gif

your chart is really detailed, you got a future, soo organised!

Girl you go on and make that chart work for you. /images/graemlins/clap.gif
Remember though if you find you can't switch on your comp to update it one night just note it down on a piece of paper what you took and what you used cause believe me you'll forget in the morning. When you get your butt length hair I'm gonna wanna see your chart to see how you did it.

I'm glad you've modified it for yourself and started to use it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back