challenges?

balleryna

hi evryone! i joined u ystrday and can't wait 2 get acquainted w/old friends and new...(waving 2 allandra!)

I have A LOT of posts 2 read but can some1 tell me what are these challenges u have here???

thx.

Okay I definately know of 4 challenges going on and I'm definately in on three.

The bun challenge, where you hair in a bun for a year (okay, I haven't been doing it for a year, but I wear my hair up 5-7 fays a week) this challenge started in August.

The Product challenge. You cannot buy another hair product until the end of December. I joined this because I am trying to use up the stuff I have before I get a lot more stuff.

The hydro challenge. Boost your intake of water.

The V-challenge. This thread is hot right now, so you'll be able to read about it easily.

Oh there is another one. The protein challenge. Try to get a lot more protein in your diet.

Okay those are all that I can remember!

Well, we have a hair care product challenge going on until December 31, 2003. For those that are participating in this, it's just a promise to ourselves not to buy any hair care products until after December 31, 2003. It's not something that the members here at the LHCF HAVE to do. It's just something that a few of us want to do. A lot of us are doing this to use up hair care products and what not.

There's also a bun challenge going on (don't have the details on this). You can do a search to find out more information on the bun challenge. Feel free to post on those existing threads.

HTH!

A challenge is basically when a member decides to challenge the rest of us to use a certain product of follow a certain regime for a period of time and then we all post results.

For instance:

Hydrochallenge---challenge to drink so many ounces of water per day.

Protein challenge---challenge to consume so many grams of protein per day.

Surge hair revitalizer 14 challenge---- Use this certain product for a stated amount of time.

7 day V Challenge----using vaseline on ends for 7 days

Bun Challenge----wearing buns as signature protective style for a stated amount of time.

The challenges are great because you have check in to help keep everyone on track and motivated. Plus those of us who don't join get detailed results of the challenges during and after the challenges have been completed so we are free to decide if we want to try the product or regime.

Hope this helps. You can do a search for all of the above mentioned challenges to read more on them. Also, there are other challenges going on that I can't recall.

WELCOME ABOARD.
wave.gif

Back