Centered Girl Update Pics

Wow! You're definitely making progress CG:yep:! Great job girl!

Waist-Length here you come!

I've definitely enjoyed watching your journey CG and I'm so glad to have you on this board. Keep up the good work!

Thank you my forever Hair Goddess. You have always been kind and supportive to me. And of course, your hair is the ultimate for me.:notworthy

WHOA! Girl you truly inspire me! I have to go back and look again! I'm feeling like doing hair again!!!!!!

I'm gettin a maxi glide when I get off of this no heat diet. That will be my gift for holding true and getting past this challenge. It was hard sometimes but seeing your hair makes me crave a flat iron!

Hey NG. You rock as always. When you are ready to try the Maxi, holla at your sister.

You are growing and KEEPING what you're growing:yep::yep::yep: Congrats, and thanks for the update. I'll be looking for that waistlength post!!

Your hair is not only longer...it's healthier. It looks so pretty.

Will you eventually be trimming the ends?

Last edited:
Hush yo' fuss!!! That's alot of progress in one year. I'm hating over here!:hot: Seriously your hair look FABU!

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN READING MY MIND! I WAS WANTING TO SEE YOUR UPDATES. BEAUTIFUL PROGRESS CENTEREDGIRL. NICE AND THICK! YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO YOUR GOAL.

Fantabelous ...if that's not a word it should be ..your hair is gorgeous and so even....press along ..press along ..very encouraging for us all :grin:

Lovely progress. Its not just a little progress, its alot in my eyes and its so much thicker. Keep up the wonderful progress.

Ya'll are so encouraging. I will definitely press on. Samantha Jones, you are my rock. You are the one that pointed me in the right direction after so many failures to thrive.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. Happy happy growing to all!

Hey girl!! You are doing a WONDERFUL job with your hair. It definitely shows. I left a comment in your fotki. :grinwink:

CG.... Your hair has done miraculous things.

I can only thank you for the tips..............Cassia and many other lifesavers....

Great progress CG. Your hair is far more thicker than 07 and I have no doubts that you will reach your waistlength goal by December. Keep me posted on your hair creation:grin:.

Oh WOW!!! I can't believe how much thickness you have attained. It's not often we can achieve thickness and length simultaneously. You are doing it girl!!!! Congrats!!!

Back