Celebrity Style Wigs? Anyone?

Salsarisma

I am heading into week 17 of a 26 week stretch. I'm opening up my options to help me get through the next 9 weeks. Wearing a lace front wig over cornrows is something I'm considering, but I've never been a big weave/wig wearer. I always think they look fake.

I found this website and I must say that the wigs look great. Most of the customer photos looked really good. Now, let me preface this by saying "These wigs are NOT cheap!":nono:I don't mind paying if the quality is on point. I also like that these wigs can be parted anywhere and can be worn in a ponytail. So has anyone ever heard of this company, ordered from them, or know anyone who has. Or can you look at the site and offer me some advice?

If you are unhappy with your purchase, the company will exchange the wig, but no refunds. Wig/weave experts, what are your thoughts?

Http://www.celebritystylewigs.com

I'm not a wig expert but I'm going to put in my two cents:

The wigs do look good but it looks like once you get it, you may have to tweeze and thin out your hairline to make it look as good as possible.

It would be a great protective style. Especially if you are wearing cornrows underneath.

The ladies on BHM have a section exclusively for lace wigs. Maybe someone has left a review on that vendor or maybe you may find other vendors with great reviews.

I hope that helped!

Thank you so much. My plan is to have my stylist affix the lace front for me. I just want to make sure it's worth the $$$ and I'm not being bamboozled!

**Heading over to BHM now.

Back