Celebrity Hair: Jada Pinkett-Smith

*Muffin*

I love Jada's hair :love:. Whenever I see her hair it just makes me even more determined to meet my hair goals. Whether worn natural or straightened, her hair is gorgeous.

Jadashair.jpg

JadasHair3.jpg

Jadashair2.jpg

Isn't she just the cutest thing ever? She has beautiful hair, beautiful face, and a cool personality. And her children have awesome hair, too. But that's another thread :grin:.

I love her hair. Short styles back in the day, braids, wigs, natural, curly, straight. She can rock it all.

I love her hair. Short styles back in the day, braids, wigs, natural, curly, straight. She can rock it all.

I remember the days when she had short hair. As a matter of fact I was under the impression she still had short hair until I saw an episode of Tyra where she was with Mary J. Blige advocating Carol's Daughter products, and her hair was long and on par, and she verified she wasn't wearing extensions.

I've always loved her hair. Especially since she got with Will. Back in her Woo days she was not looking cute... glad she got some money and class.

sorry to bust your bubble but she wears weaves and lace fronts just like the rest of the celebrities. I am sure she has nice hair but she is embellishing it a little.

my goodness the second pic is hot i cant wait cause im buying my wig tomorrrow and my MN so i will be wigging for a while hopefully lasting till next year spring lets see how this works icause i need that hair asap

i believe in an interview on a hair blog, her stylist says that jada is natural, and wears her hair curly when she isn't on the red carpet.

sorry to bust your bubble but she wears weaves and lace fronts just like the rest of the celebrities. I am sure she has nice hair but she is embellishing it a little.

You're right. I looked it up and she does wear extensions at times. So I looked on line to try to find pics of her without extensions and I chanced upon this. The site I got the pic from said she was rocking a disheveled fro, but she still looked nice :ohwell: . Not sure how to feel about that statement. It's very healthy looking and shiny, though.

Jada4.jpg

Last edited:
Back