CB Smoothe

Spagirl

When at Dudley's last week I was given a product recommendation by the day instructor for C B Smoothe's Creme Hair Shine. I was told it was really good for helping the hair ends to feel soft. I was wondering if anyone has used this or other CB Smoothe products if so what is your opinion of their products?

Spagirl,

My former stylist used CB Smoothe products to include the Creme Hair Shine and the Creme Conditioner. I really enjoyed the creme conditioner. However, I can't find it anywhere and I don't want to ask my old stylist to order it for me.

So, if you do locate the products, they are very nice and your ends will be well moisturized.

MissB

I was interested in CB Smoothe products a long time ago when I first read about them. I was never able to find them back then.
frown.gif

Sheldeez.com has CB products but people say it's expensive to order from this company. I hear they have good service but on the expensive side.

I just did some additional research. The creme hair sheen can be purchased at www.brooksbeauty.com. The creme conditioner that I was referring to is really called "Triple Silk Conditioner." And the conditioner can be purchased at both sheldeez.com and brooksbeauty.

I also used their 24K oil in the past. It work well on the hair and skin.

Finally, if you go to www.selectedbeautyproducts.com, and bypass the survey, you can view the entire CBSmoothe line.

Thanks,

MissB

Re: CB Smoothe @ http://www.irbysbeautysupply.com/CBSMOOTHE.html

Now this is a THROW back post..I bought this product a while again and never used it--until last weekend. I am trying use up stuff, especially old conditioners because I don't think this stuff is meant to last forever so I washed my hair and slather some of this on and went to the gym. A few hours later(like 3 or 4) I rinsed my hair in the shower and and I was like man, my hair is detangling like nobody's business,but I was like eh, whatever...

OMG...

One week later

I am seating here typing this post because I don't know if anyone else uses this product or has heard of it(like I said this is a LEGACY post from years ago) but I just want to say that this conditioner is the truth.I have Kenra, Humectress, Humecto, oils out the wazoo and I am typing about this conditioner a week later because I figure if my hair feels this good after a week and I haven't oil it or anything and I am transitioning I have to tell my 4a/b/z/ deluxe nappy heads about it.
I used the C.B. Smoothe Triple Silk Conditioner and it was in the jar. I was hesitant to post because I don't have any pics but I just wanted to find out if any other ladies(newbies and such) have used this product before.

I like the creme reconstructor. Its the best for a protein mid step during the relaxer process. I need to find it and get some more.

When I was at the salon yesterday I peeped their hair products and low and behold Old Faithful CB Smoothe was heavy in their rotation. I noticed the hair (naturals) of all their clients was so healthy and full of life. I forgot how good CB Smoothe was and I was even more surprised that they're still around. It's one of the most underrated hair product lines around. I used to use it when I was relaxed; the PJ in me is tempted to try it on my natural hair for old times sake. :)

Back