Caurso Hair Pics - I love it! - picture overload

exoticmommie

I just bought the Caruso this weekend. And I love it!

I did a Caruso Set this morning before church, at the very last minute. I was supposed to do the farrah flip today, but didn't like how it was coming out on the few parts I did, plus it (the new cheap barrel iron I bought) was pulling out my hair :nono:. I don't plan on ever using it again. Never buy cheap hair appliances, just don't do it.

So at first I panicked because I didn't know what to do, then I remembered, and what like what the heck I will try it, at worst, the curls don't come out right and I can put it in a hair barret.

I really did thank God I bought this, because I don't know what I would have done this morning.

Last night I air dried using nina purrits method (use my own products). here and here

100_2308med.jpg

100_2306med.jpg

I think it came out really good. I also felt good because I didn't fry my hair like I originally planned. The back came out a little frizzy, but I believe it's because I left those rollers on the steamer too long, and I didn't have time to fix it. I am relaxed but not bone straight, but not texlaxed.

100_2307med.jpg

100_2313med.jpg

100_2314med.jpg

100_2315med.jpg

100_2327med.jpg

100_2321med.jpg

100_2330med.jpg

Front shot, go easy on me. :look:
100_2353med.jpg

100_2309med.jpg

Very pretty!! I love Caruso...I got mine a few weeks ago and love using them. Hair always comes out bouncy and light with them and it's quick to use them.

I've been holding off buying this forever and now you're making me want to go and buy it this week...great curls and very pretty..

your curls look great! I love my Caruso's in fact I used mine today before church too. I like how they came out on your air dried hair. I haven't tried that yet, I thought they might come out too frizzy. Oh, in case you didn't know, end papers wrapped around the roller will help cut down on frizzy ends.

your curls look great! I love my Caruso's in fact I used mine today before church too. I like how they came out on your air dried hair. I haven't tried that yet, I thought they might come out too frizzy. Oh, in case you didn't know, end papers wrapped around the roller will help cut down on frizzy ends.

I will try the papers. And I actually liked the little bit of frizziness (except in the back) it gave it some ompf (did I spell that right?). :lol:

i :love: these rollers.

Attachments

• IMG00223-20090605-2120.jpg
    IMG00223-20090605-2120.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG00224-20090605-2121.jpg
    IMG00224-20090605-2121.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG00225-20090605-2121.jpg
    IMG00225-20090605-2121.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 12
Very pretty! I could never figure out how to use these. I returned mine because they always left my hair frizzy.

:yep: I've heard a few ladies talk about using the end papers with these. I haven't had a problem with frizz using these but I always put just a tiny bit of oil on my ends just before putting the roller in, maybe this helps? I don't know what do you guys use, if anything, on your hair putting these rollers in. I also remember reading (can't remember who posted this before) about using Lottabody in the water to help hold the curl longer....been wanting to try this but always forget to grab a bottle when I'm out.

You sure this was your first time using those? :lachen: Looks great!

Thanks! I am a roller setting and flexi rod queen, so this was easy.

:yep: I've heard a few ladies talk about using the end papers with these. I haven't had a problem with frizz using these but I always put just a tiny bit of oil on my ends just before putting the roller in, maybe this helps? I don't know what do you guys use, if anything, on your hair putting these rollers in. I also remember reading (can't remember who posted this before) about using Lottabody in the water to help hold the curl longer....been wanting to try this but always forget to grab a bottle when I'm out.

I am gonna have to try that instead then, because I didn't really want to be bothered with the papers. If the oil doesn't work then I will resort to the papers.

Thanks! I am a roller setting and flexi rod queen, so this was easy.

I am gonna have to try that instead then, because I didn't really want to be bothered with the papers. If the oil doesn't work then I will resort to the papers.

actually I do both, Jane Carter Nourish and Shine on the ends and end papers. I really don't like frizz :nono:

Question - do any naturals use this? If so, do you have to blow out your hair straight before rolling with the caruso? My hair doesn't air dry like OPs and I don't think you could do the caruso wet (right?).

Back