Caurso Hair Pics - I love it! - picture overload

Question - do any naturals use this? If so, do you have to blow out your hair straight before rolling with the caruso? My hair doesn't air dry like OPs and I don't think you could do the caruso wet (right?).

Yup I'm natural. Most of the time I just stretch my hair by banding and drying overnight that way, or after banding do a very light press. Can't do the caruso wet. I have an album of the first time I did a set with these. I'm awful with roller sets but these are easy for me. Also like jcdlox said Nourish and Shine is WONDERFUL on the ends using caruso I use that or castor oil.

Yup I'm natural. Most of the time I just stretch my hair by banding and drying overnight that way, or after banding do a very light press. Can't do the caruso wet. I have an album of the first time I did a set with these. I'm awful with roller sets but these are easy for me. Also like jcdlox said Nourish and Shine is WONDERFUL on the ends using caruso I use that or castor oil.
Thanks.

...Saving this thread so I can remember when DH asks what I want for my bday. :grin:

Back