Cathy Howse

CarefreeinChicago

I saw MS. Howse yesterday and spoke to her for a second her hair is long I ordered the cream lotion moisturizer Has any one used it ? I have the deep conditioner and like it i did'nt like the dew

She posted on her website that she was transitioning to natural. How was she wearing her hair? I'm curious about her transitioning without doing the big trim.

Yes and I love it. It is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It does not have any fragrance which is a plus & it does not leave your hair greasy & weighed down. I love it!!!:)

I find it too hard to work in, I dunno. I don't even find it that moisturizing for me. It's not the best moisturizer I've ever used...

I love the moisturizer and the condtioner it work great on my hair.
I use it after doing co washes and apply my Barry Fletcher oil and get added moisuture.

The moisturizer is the best that I have used. I use a lot coz my hair is always up so I'd rather be little greasy than dry. I really like that stuff.

Leshia said:
I find it too hard to work in, I dunno. I don't even find it that moisturizing for me. It's not the best moisturizer I've ever used...
Wow, I love her moisturizer. You're saying there's a better one out there? Please share the name and ingredients -- if you have them -- with us, I'd love to know.

Back