Cassia users- what have you noticed?

Bubblingbrownshuga

I am thinking about using it esp since you don't have to mix it with lemon juice, oils, and wait for a reaction for like 17 hours like henna.

I like using cassia. It makes my hair feel so strong after I rinse out. I add yogurt, a splash of EVOO, and some Nexxus Humectress to the mixture and leave it on my dry hair for about 1 hour or so. I follow it up with CON and a DC (Nexxus Humectress). Which reminds me- I need to do a cassia treatment this weekend. Post your results when you try it :yep:.

I really want to try this - reassure me please - using cassia does not change one's hair color, right?

Well, I have a few strands of grey and the cassia turned them light brown which I think looks nice. I believe it also highlighted my hair color ever so slightly with added shine as well.

I use Jamilla Henna on my hair, however I recently applied some Cassia on my mothers hair. I mixed in it w/ some alma, additional herbs, EVOO, and a splash of conditioner and I let it sit on her hair for 2 hours. When I rinsed it out her hair was so soft and strong, and was extra shiny w/ GREAT curl definition. She was SOO thrilled!!! :grin:

Back