Caruso rollers for 4a/b?

SleepyJean

I have extremely thick hair, which I do love. Sometimes it gets hard to work with, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Well, I've been seeing many women rave about caruso rollers, and I was wondering if they would work for me. I don't want my hair to get frizzy after they dry. If someone has thick 4a/b like me and has tried them, can you tell me if they worked for you? Pictures and prouducts used would be GREATLY appreciated! :grin:

I have SUPER thick 4b hair and I use them. Unfortunately, I have to flat iron my hair first, but they work great!! I used them in the pic in my Avatar and I also have pics in my fotki. As for products, I moisturized w/ sunsilk before adding them in and I added a little leave-in to the water (not too much though, it could cause the machine to boil over:wallbash:). HTH!

I am 4 a/b with thick hair and I love them. I use a little leave in, a spray mist (very light two quick squirts) of oil and water and set.

Love the Carusos! At first I was like, I'm not getting why everyone is into these, my hair was underprocessed and the steam was having me look like:nuts:. I must say that after I got a corrective done, they have been working like a charm!

They are great but you have to make sure they are completely dry before removing or else you will have mad frizz.

Back