Caruso question?

ajenee

Hi. I am trying out my caruso for the first time tonite and I have a quick question for the ladies that own one. Should I see alot of steam coming out of the machine or just a little? So far only a small little vapor is coming out and the roller is not getting very warm at all (or at least in imo)

Thanks in advance for your help/answers:grin:

u should see a lite mist. Also it is recommended that you leave the l roller on there for about 7 secs... i usually leave the clamp on there too to get warm, that helps alot.

Okay thanks for your response, I tried moving it to a new plug also just in case there was something wrong w/that outlet

Lately, the setters have been crappy. I used to own an old one that lasted a very long time. I got a new on in Feb. and that think stopped steaming as well last month. I took it back to Sally's and they exchanged it. The new one is much better and my curls are much better.

Do you hear the water, kinda like boiling water on the stove? it should be a nice strong mist, in my opinion. If it is too light it may be bad like mine.

Even on Amazon and Folica, may ladies were complaining that the setters on the past year or two have not been as good.

Hi Honeydew,

To be honest I can't really hear the water at all. Maybe I'll take it back to Sally's tomorrow and get a different one just in case. I really need this to work because I am severely hair styling challenged and I am tired of buns everyday.:perplexed

I agree with HD, happened to me...didn't know how much should have been coming out.

I'd take it back and try another

Co-signing with the other ladies.

That steam thing is RAGGEDY! I bought one last August for my sister, and it stopped working within the month. I exchanged it, and the NEW one isn't any better.

My sister gets it to work by pouring water in an empty bottle, and using that bottle to fill the setter up through the steam hole. She loves her Caruso rollers though, and she doesn't care what it takes to get it to work, as long as it works. :ohwell:

I wonder what's wrong with it, though...

Back