Carol's Daughter

Lee

Carol\'s Daughter

I just received my shippment of Healthy Hair Butter and Marguerite's Magic to help control my new growth. What are your experiences with these two products, if any. I would love to know.

Re: Carol\'s Daughter

I love the healthy hair butter. I haven't used because I ran out. I made my hair really soft (I am natural) and easy to comb.

I love the Healthy Hair Butter! I used it while natural and now while relaxed...when I air dry. I ONLY use it on wet hair(gobs of it). It dries to nice soft moisturized shine (with a little 'hold). I don't like the results I get on dry hair. I'm on my 5th jar of this.

i been using the healthy hair butter for about 1 month and i like it. my hair is currently transitioning but i only use it on dry hair. its good stuff. the hair milk ain't bad either it works nicely on wet hair.

please let me know how Marguerite's Magic works. i was looking into it but got more suggestions for the healthy hair butter than that.

I'm not a natural, but I didn't like the Marguerite's Magic at all
nono.gif
It was way too sticky.

I use the healthy hair butter on my new growth. I've found when it's a little melted, I can apply it easier and avoid applying too much. Last week, I used it just out of the fridge and it was tough to get a hold of...I applied way too much and it made my hair a little too greasy. This is a staple product for me right now.

Right now I'm likely Marguerite's Magic better than the healthy hair butter. I used MM on wet and dry hair with good results. I've also use the HHB on dry hair only, and didn't like the results as well as MM. However, I will try the HHB on wet hair next to see what results I get. Thanks to those that has and will respond.

Does anyone use any of the body butters from this line on their hair?

Edited to say:
This stuff sounds like it would be great for the hair:
Mango Cocoa Butter Body Souffle - 12oz
This cream is light and fluffy like a soufflé but moisturizes the skin and gets rid of ash with the best of the butters. The key is water. This recipe is formulated with more water than our regular butters, which puts moisture into the skin. I’ve also added extracts of aloe vera, nettles and slippery elm with jojoba and generous amounts of cocoa butter. Ingredients: water, vegetable oils [corn, soy, sweet almond, jojoba, and wheat germ], cocoa butter, vegetable emulsifying wax, shea butter, extracts of aloe vera, nettles and slippery elm, fragrance oil where indicated and sodium borate [mineral emulsifier)

The only ingredients that worry me are the sodium borate and the vegetable emulsifying wax. Everything else sounds like it would be heavenly on the hair.

Well I have used the HHB on wet hair that was air dryed and I must say that I liked the results. My hair is moisturzied, soft and easy to comb. I'll start using this product for air drying only.

[ QUOTE ]
Well I have used the HHB on wet hair that was air dryed and I must say that I liked the results. My hair is moisturzied, soft and easy to comb. I'll start using this product for air drying only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Lee!

Does the HHB smell yummy?
lick.gif

To me I wouldn't say yummy I would say it is a natural smell. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad smell, it's a far cry from my infamous mango butter. Now, the mango butter is a yummy smell.

How does the healthy hair butter compare with Elasta Qps mango butter? My hair is loving this stuff right now, but I would love to try the HHB when the mango butter is out.

Back