Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter.

LABETT

Carol\'s Daughter Healthy Hair Butter.

I was thinking about purchasing this product I saw in a store today and was wondering if the ladies you use this can tell me if it leaves your hair moisturzied.Thanks

Re: Carol\'s Daughter Healthy Hair Butter.

I did leave my hair moist when I was transitioning. Once I was natural my hair did not seem to like it as much. It's not a product that I would buy again.

I also would not buy it again.I use it for airdrying and it leaves my hair somewhat crispy when dry.

I tried the Posner Exotic Hair Butter with Procomplex and liked the smell and it left my hair soft but not very moisturizing.
This product has a blend of three proteins keratin,soy and
Hydrolyzed silk this may be the reason.
It does contain a lot of other good ingredients karite,kakui,macadamia and kokum nut butters,shea,mango and coconut.
I just wish it was more moisturizing.
ohwell.gif

When I have a product that is not as moisturizing as I would like I add olive oil or jojoba oil or aloe gel to it. Just a few drops in my hand not to the whole jar of product.

I like this product when I have LOTS of new growth, but if I dont have much new growth it seems to sit there. I also get terrible buidlup from the beeswaax in this product. I probably wouldnt buy again, just a suggestion the CD Hair MILK is WONDERFUL for moisture!

I like the CD Hair Milk better.. on the recipe board, Hailove posted one called "Cake Batter" I think that is suppose to be like the HHB.. she has a few posted.. if you want to make your own...

Thanks Auntybe I will try adding olive oil to my Posner Hair
Butter before tossing it.
Thanks Babygurl and RushGirl for suggesting the Hair Milk.

The Hair Butter worked good for me at first, but then it lost its effectiveness. It wasn't as moisterizing as it was before. I use avocado butter.

Back