Comparable to Healthy Hair Butter

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
Currently I don't buy products over the internet. I am looking for a product that is Similar to Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter that I can buy @ the store to smooth down new growth.

Thanks
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If your looking for something to help the new growth to soften and lay down I would recommend Bumble and bumble leave-in or Giovanni's leave-in followed up with Wild Go Oil on wet hair, then hair smoothed back into a ponytail using a fine tooth comb (post detangling with wide tooth comb) to dry while covered with a satin scarf. I've used this (minus b and b) the last time I stretched out my relaxer (almost 16wks) along with steamer. See pic link below for steamer pics

Edited to add : Steamer day pic: keracare foam applied as well, hood dryer used after hair was combed back only.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey nmfsc! I was eyeing this product as well. By the way, are you a relaxed or natural? If you are natural, how have you found this product works on your new growth? Does it get buildup- y? Does it soften, define curls? Sorry for all the question. I'm just trying to pick out a really good cream right now that I can use for daily moisture (cd hhb would get kind of expensive for daily use)

[/ QUOTE ]

I am relaxed. I prefer to use ORS Jojoba Oil on my wet hair before roller setting when my new growth gets unmanageable, ususally around week 7 or 8. I haven't tried the Africa's Best on my new growth, but I may consider doing so. I am so in love with how the ORS does my new growth, so I will see......

Back