Carol's Daughter Customer Service

landakaye

Ok first of all, I placed an order on Feb.10. I get then get this email 2 day later saying that what I ordered was backordered. Ok fine. No problem you know. So I asked will I get charged yet at the person tells me ,"no".

On Feb. 18, the money was taken out of my account. So I figure that any day now Ill get an email saying my order was shipped. NOPE! Well I email on Friday night to customer service asking where my order is....no answer. I email again...Monday....no answer. I call and they dont know if my order is shipped or not. WTH is that all about???? Are they always this slow? DO they always not know what is going on. It has been a month since I ordered. I want my stuff.Grrrrrrrrr!!!! :mad:

what form of payment did u use? keep in mind that paypal will only refund your money if u file a dispute within 30 days of the original transaction. carols daughter is a reputable vendor so im sure they will send you your stuff. but you may want to keep that in mind if u used paypal.....

You may have some protection regarding this transaction from your bank. Maybe, you should give them a call. I hope that you are able to get this matter resolved, soon.

I ordered online with my Visa and I had to do FEDEX cuz thats how it is to Hawaii. I move soon. I doubt I will ever get it.

landakaye said:
I ordered online with my Visa and I had to do FEDEX cuz thats how it is to Hawaii. I move soon. I doubt I will ever get it.

Check w/ your bank b/c they may be able to help you. My mom had a similar situation but, w/ a different vendor and her bank credited the funds back to her credit card.

i have a visa debit card...the company it's thru has the policy of dispute with the vendor first and if you still have issues then they will step in....its been almost a mth since they ganked you...i would demand my money back from them directly...over a mth dont make no sense...i'm not waitin over 2 weeks or im gettin on ya nerves lol...and also i have seen ppl talk bad about carol's daughter's customer service before..ur not the first

I guess I should get on someone's back today then. I was trying to give them benefit of the doubt about backorders and such but at least let me know whst up ya know! Thanks yall

Their customer service is notoriously bad. There are several threads about it. Keep yelling at them - I did. Eventually get get the product or your money back.

Back