Carol's Daughter advice!!!

sassyella

Hey all...

Let me just say as a newbie, I'm so VERRRRY thankful for all of the invaluable information I've found on these boards! How did we ever manage a visit to our local BSS/Sephora's/etc before we were equipped with LHCF knowledge!

Anyhoo, here's my prob. I can't seem to leave Sephora's or the CD store (won't talk about how far I drove to get there) without 90 products forcing themselves into my bag... :)

Now I find myself with tooo much stuff (if there is such a thing) and I thought I'd ask for advice from the ladies who incorporate CD stuff into their regimens on the regular.

I'm relaxed, currently SL recovering from some highlight (I know bad move) damage, hoping for APL in 6 months or so. I've pretty much got the routine down for my protective style day (almost every day). But for blow dry straight day(s), which is the better to use (sparingly, I know) for a daily leave in conditioner -- Healthy Hair Butter or Hair Balm???

CD users, please tell me how you fit your favorite products into your regimen! Thanks!!!

I use the Healthy Hair Butter sometimes, but my favorite is the Hair Milk and the Black Vanilla Leave-In. I just spray the Black Vanilla in my hands and rub it on my hair and it doesn't make my hair revert. The Hair Milk has to be used sparingly because a little goes a long way.

Last week i used the elixer like it was shampoo. Because the scent is so overbearing. It was wonderful. So instead of a co-wash i guess it was a oil wash. After i DC as usual and it was really nice.:yep: The margerrite (sp) magic is nice on my scalp too. HTH
Almost forgot-- the hair milk is nice under my instant weave. I apply moisture and seal with this. Hair is not as dry when i get home and set my plaits free.:yep:

Last edited:
I hate Caor's Daughter. It broke off my grandmother's hair. :perplexed
But, if you insist on buying the line, the I recommend the hair milk and healthy hair butter. But, everything else was garbage... for me, at least.

thanks JetBlackHair... gonna have to get around to posting a pix one of these days... it's so nice to put a pix with a screenname...

anyhoo, i've been doing that too on natural days. i spritz with spray bottle, then use Hair Milk and seal with Lisa's Elixir.

Then at night, I do a little Healthy Hair Butter, then a little Lisa's Elixir on scalp and ends and sleep on a satin pillowcase.

love the smell of Hair Balm, still tryin to feel out where to fit that in. I don't wanna do product overload... thanks again for your input... :)

Back