CareOne Hair Products-Herbal Essence Ripoff! LOL!

PeggyFair

Okay, I'm in Giant grocery store in the hair care aisle to see what's on sale..I noticed that right next to the Herbal Essence brand, there is a brand called "CareOne". This brand has the same scents as Herbal Essence, "Orchid and Coconut Mlk" from Hello Hydration and "White Nectarine and Pink Coral Flower from Body Envy. So I pick up the CareOne brands. they smell the same and they look the same. So I used one for my co-wash last night and gotta say that I wouldn't have known that I wasn't using HE if this was a blind test.

www.care1.info

Has anybody heard of this brand? If so, what do you think about the blatant knockoff of HE? At least it's cheaper, 5 bucks for 24 oz.

i haven't heard of careone b4...but looking at their site their razors look the same as my gillete...r the hair products cheaper than HE?

And the ingredients are identical from what I can tell. This appears to be a Giant Food brand so you can only get it from them. HTH.

is giant food the name of a local market or something? i never heard of that before your post today.

is giant food the name of a local market or something? i never heard of that before your post today.

giant == kroger == food lion == piggly wiggly == farm fresh

same type of store. :yep:

can someone post reviews? i'm going home for the summer in a few days, and will definitely be hitting up Giant :grin:

i haven't heard of careone b4...but looking at their site their razors look the same as my gillete...r the hair products cheaper than HE?

Yep, they are cheaper since it's a store brand. I will be buying this instead of HE since it's basically the same thing.

yea i've seen them before. didnt get it but maybe i should have as i am trying to get rid of the HH and LTR that i have.

giant == kroger == food lion == piggly wiggly == farm fresh

same type of store. :yep:

can someone post reviews? i'm going home for the summer in a few days, and will definitely be hitting up Giant :grin:

also == stop-n-shop

in the New England area anyway.

Anyway, I saw this for the first time in Giant yesterday. I normally don't care for most knock offs so I am afraid to try it.

Back