Can't get into the forums tonight!!

mermaid

I can only get into this one but the Hair, OT, Skin, Health, ET I can't access!! I keep getting this message" Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /includes/class_core.php on line 404

There seems to have been a problem with the Long Hair Care Forums database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."
Refresh doesn't do anything (and apologize is spelled wrong, lol!).

I know others are accessing because I can get into the index and see some of the forums moving with new posts!!
What's up tonight???

Last edited:
mermaid said:
I can only get into this one but the Hair, OT, Skin, Health, ET I can't access!! I keep getting this message" Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /includes/class_core.php on line 404

There seems to have been a problem with the Long Hair Care Forums database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."
Refresh doesn't do anything (and apologize is spelled wrong, lol!).

I know others are accessing because I can get into the index and see some of the forums moving with new posts!!
What's up tonight???
Apologise is misspelled only if you live in the US. LOL ;)

Seriously though, I'm having the same problem too, both at work and at home. Meanwhile, I can see others are viewing the forum while I'm locked out. It isn't fair. :(

me too:mad: I paid good money to get up in here:mad: Well five dollars:lol: , but shoooooo I gotta get my money's worth and watching other people post around while I can't access it sure ain't gettin' it:lol:

ITS NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE YESTERDAY EVENING FOR ME....
AT WORK, THEN HOME!!!!!
I'VE TRIED PM'ING MODERATOR TO NO AVAIL....
:mad: I'M HAVING WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS.LOL:lachen:

Same here. I can only click on latest reply in the Hair forum, which happens to be my most favorite forum on this site!:mad:

MissBiss said:
Hair Care Tips and Product Review Discussion (23 Viewing)​
and none of them are me! :cry:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lol:

heeeey,hold on . . .wait, why am I laughing?

I'm supposed to be mad!

If I see that dysfunctional white screen on mo' time.:mad: :lol:

Khalilah said:
Same here. I can only click on latest reply in the Hair forum, which happens to be my most favorite forum on this site!:mad:

Me either....BTW, Lovely hair Khalilah.....

Dang...I thought it was just me! I guess that's a sign for me to get my behind back to work. I got a ton of work on my desk to do and I'm sitting up here trying to grow my hair on company time.:lachen:

I'm having the same problem. I accessed this thread by going to the today's post... (left hand column). I guess I'll keep finding back doors until the site is repaired.

So much information... so little time- :lol:

Back